SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 will be made available to you clearly in our article. We will tell you how you can apply online. Along with this, all the information related to the notification will be made available to you. Along with this, all the information about the vacancy has also been made available to you clearly. Not only this, but we will also provide you step by step information about the process of applying. So read our article carefully.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
More than 10000 vacancies have been released by the Staff Selection Commission for this post. In which you will be recruited only on the basis of your merit. The official notification for this post has been issued on 22 March 2022. According to which online applications have been started from today 22 March 2022. The last date to apply by the organization has been fixed as 30 April 2022. After which you cannot apply.
The written test for the post of Multi Tasking Staff will be conducted in offline mode. Accordingly, you will be recruited for this post. This recruitment has been organized at the national level, for which you can apply from any state. The job location of the candidates who will be recruited for this post will also be inside India. Every year a large number of vacancies are released for this post but only a few candidates are recruited.
SSC Havaldar Notification 2022
As we all know, the SSC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF is already available for download, and it calls for the recruitment of Havaldar and MTS personnel to fill more than 3600 vacancies. However, although the exact number of MTS positions has not yet been announced, SSC Havaldar Recruitment is now being done for 3600 positions. So, if you want to apply online for SSC Recruitment 2022, you must first create an account on the official website.
Staff Selection Commission [SSC]
Multi-Tasking Staff [MTS]
All over India
Once a year
Application started on
22 March 2022
Last date to apply
30 April 2022
Application fees last date
30 April 2022
SSC Havaldar Apply Online 2022
- You must first visit the Staff Selection Commission’s official website to submit an online application for the SSC Havaldar Vacancy 2022.
- After accessing the official website of the Staff Selection Commission, an option to APPLY will be accessible at the top of the homepage. Click on this option to submit your application.
- After selecting the previously described choice, you will be sent to another homepage where a tab labeled OTHERS will be accessible; choose that option.
- Following the previously stated choice selection, you will be presented with the option of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, both scheduled for 2022. Apply, click on the apply button, and you’ll be transferred to another homepage.”
- It is necessary to enter the appropriate credentials on the redirected web page, upload a scanned copy of the mandatory documents, and pay the online application cost on the redirected web page as well. Finalize your online application by completing all of the required steps.
SSC Havaldar Last Date 2022
As per the SSC Havaldar Notification 2022, the Staff Selection Commission will organize the SSC Havaldar Computer Based Test Paper 1 Examination by July 2022. Officials have not yet announced the precise date of the SSC Havaldar Exam in 2022 from the Staff Selection Commission.
Eligibility for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
There are certain criteria set by SSC for the post of MTS. Accordingly, you can fill out your form. So read all the details given below carefully which are in some ways-
Certain educational qualifications have been fixed for all the candidates to apply. According to which you can apply. To apply, you must have passed 10th from a recognized board. Only then you can apply.
If your age is above 18 years and below 25 years then you can easily apply for this post. Along with this, age relaxation has also been given, about which you can check by visiting the official website to get complete information.
The last date to submit the application fee has been fixed as 30 April 2022. You can pay this fee online mode through Credit Card, Debit Card Net Banking, etc. These fees have been fixed separately for all categories. Which are as follows-
You have to pass in the selection process to get recruited for this post. Two papers will be conducted for this post. In Paper-I you have to pass in Computer Based Test. The candidates who will qualify in this exam only they can give Paper-II. A descriptive test will be conducted in Paper-II. In the end, you will be recruited accordingly.
For the post of MTS, you should know how much salary you will be given. Your salary will range from Rs.18,000 – Rs.22,000/-. Along with this, you will also be given Rs.1800/- grade pay. For more details, you can check the official notification.
How to apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
- For this, you have to visit the online portal.
- Then click on the apply option on the home page of the website.
- On clicking, the next page will open.
- In which you have to upload all your details, application fee, and documents.
- After filling in all the details click on submit.
- In this way, your application will be completed.
Hope you have got all the information about SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 in our article. So to get all the latest updates first, add our website to bookmark.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Is this recruitment organized at the national level?
Ans. Yes, this recruitment has been organized at the national level.
Ques. What is the last date to submit the application fee?
Ans. The last date for the application fee is 30 April 2022.
Ques. What is the educational qualification required to apply?
Ans. You must have passed 10th to apply.
Ques. Will grade pay be given after getting admitted to this post?
Ans. Yes, Rs.1800/- grade pay will be given after being recruited on this post.