Gujarat Building and Other Construction Labor Welfare Board: Government of Gujarat has implemented several assistance schemes to improve the quality of education and to enable the bright and poor students to get good education along with other students. Education assistance scheme is being implemented so that the children of the workers engaged in the construction sector can also get good education. In this scheme, from class 1 to master’s degree and MBBS. Assistance is provided for such courses.
Shikshan Sahay Yojna 2023
The scheme aims to support two children of construction workers engaged in the construction industry from primary school to higher education (Ph.D.) to build their careers. The wife of a construction worker is also entitled to receive education assistance under this scheme from now on. (Age Limit – 30 Years)
|Name of the scheme||Shikshan Sahay Yojna 2023|
|beneficiary group||Children of construction workers|
|Assistance received||Rs. 1800 to 2 lakhs assistance|
|implementation||Gujarat Shram Yogi Kalyan Board|
|Where to get the form?||Online|
- Children of workers get assistance
- Class 1 to Ph.D. Assistance of up to Rs.30000
- For education of children from working families Rs. 1800 to Rs. Assistance is available up to 2 lakhs
- Only maximum two children of construction workers are eligible for scholarship under this scheme.
labor-intensive education support; Shramyogi Shikshan Sahay Yojana The quality and literacy rate of education in Gujarat has been increasing, while the dropout ratio has also decreased over the past few years. ‘Shikshan Sahay Yojana’ has been implemented by the state government so that the children of working families working in the construction sector of the state are not deprived of education and can get good education. Since the implementation of this scheme till June 30, 2023, a total of 2,80,906 beneficiary children have received Rs. More than 159.63 crores assistance has been disbursed.
Shramyogi Education Assistance Scheme
Under Shramyogi Shikshan Sahay Yojana Construction Shramyogi Shikshan Sahay Yojana assistance is provided as per various norms as follows.
- Students studying in class 1 to 5 will get Rs. A scholarship of 1800 is available.
- Students studying in class 6 to 8 get Rs. 2400 scholarships are available.
- Students of class 9th and 10th Rs. 8000 scholarships are available.
- Students of class 11 and 12 Rs. A scholarship of up to 10,000 is given.
- Apart from this, BA, B.Com., B.B.A., B.Sc., B.C.A., L.L.B. For students studying in prescribed graduate level courses in government recognized or independent institutions like Rs. 10,000 assistance is given.
- Courses conducted for post-graduation higher education like MA, M.Com., M.Sc., M.S.W. And for postgraduate level courses like M.L.W.Rs. 15,000 is received.
- M.C.A. and M.B.A. Students studying in courses like Rs. 25,000 scholarships are awarded.
- Post-10th diploma self-supporting courses from government recognized institutions also Rs. 25,000 scholarships are available.
- M.B.B.S., M.D. And for courses in medical disciplines like dental a minimum of Rs. 25,000 and a maximum of Rs. Assistance up to 2,00,000 is available.
- Students pursuing professional courses like Pharmacy, Agriculture, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Para-Medical, Architecture, Engineering and Technology will also get a minimum of Rs. 25,000 and a maximum of Rs. 50,000 assistance is provided by the state government.
Education Assistance Scheme Online Form
Shikshan Sahay Yojna 2023 To fill the online form for these schemes the following process has to be followed.
- First of all the official website for this sanman.gujarat.gov.in has to be opened.
- First you have to register on this website. And you have to create id password..
- In the registration you will be asked the details of the construction worker which has to be filled correctly. And click on Create button.
- Then login through id password.
- Then you have to click on Education Aid/PhD Scheme.
- Now you have to read the information and rules about the scheme and click on Accept button.
- Then click on Apply button.
- Then you have to submit Personal Details which includes details of Labor Identity Card, student details and address. And then click Save button.
- Then the documents have to be uploaded.
- Now your application will be submitted and you will have received the application number save and note where and with the help of it you can check the status of your application.
Gujarat Building and Other Construction Labor Welfare Board
Other schemes for workers are being implemented by the Gujarat Building and Other Construction Labor Welfare Board. Which are as follows.
- Medical Assistance Scheme
- Maternity Support Scheme (Prenatal)
- Exclusive Coaching Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyot Bima Yojana
- Maternity Assistance Scheme and Chief Minister Bhagyalakshmi Bond Scheme
- Medical Assistance Scheme (Claim)
- Nanaji Deshmukh Housing Scheme
- Final Assistance Scheme
- Hostel Assistance Scheme
- Accidental Death Assistance Scheme
- Assistance Scheme in Occupational Diseases
- Education Assistance/ Ph.D Scheme
- Housing Subsidy Scheme
What is the official website for Shikshan Sahay Yojna 2023 information?
How much assistance is available in Shikshan Sahay Yojna 2023?
Assistance is available for courses from class 1 to master’s degree.