From now on, women will get a benefit of 2 lakh rupees. Modi governmen has launched Mahila Samman Saving Certificate. Know all the information
What is Mahila Samman Savings Patra MSSC in Gujarat?
Required Documents for Mahila Samman Savings Letter.
Mahila Samman Savings Patra can be availed only by women. For this go to India Post Payment Bank and submit the required documents there. People can also apply online. Aadhaar card, PAN card in the name of the woman will be required to get Mahila Samman Savings Letter. PAN card should be linked with Aadhaar card. Make sure to match the name on Aadhaar card and PAN card, apart from this the woman may need mobile number and email id to provide OTP while filling the form.
Mahila Samman Savings Patra will get relief from tax.
- This scheme is available for women only.
- Women can invest up to 2 lakh rupees for 2 years.
- The government offers a competitive interest rate of 7.5% per annum on the investment.
- Women will get tax exemption on money deposited in the scheme.
- The scheme aims to empower women and make them financially independent.
- According to the government, any woman who invests in this scheme will be eligible for tax benefits.
More Detail: Click Here