PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023: Financial assistance is given to farmers under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under this scheme, an annual assistance of Rs 6,000 is provided to eligible farmers. However, this amount of six thousand rupees is not given at once. It is disbursed in three installments in a year, which are disbursed at an interval of 4 months.
Farmers will get Rs 2000 if the name is in the list: The central government may announce the next installment i.e. 13th installment under PM Kisan Yojana in the new year. This installment will be given to those farmers whose name is in the list. Along with this he has done e-KYC. If you have not done e-KYC as well then you may be deprived of this scheme. However, if you are eligible and you are not getting the benefit of this scheme, we will let you know what you should do.
How to Check Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana List in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana | PM Kisan Beneficiary List
The central government may announce the next installment i.e. 13th installment under PM Kisan Yojana in the new year
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023
|Name of the scheme||Check the 13th installment of PM Kisan Yojana from here|
|instalments||PM Kisan 13th installment|
|assistance||6000/- as an annual allowance|
|State||All states of the country|
How to do eKYC online ?
- Step 1 – Visit the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/ for e-KYC .
- Step 2 – Click on e-KYC option.
- Step 3 – Enter the Aadhaar number.
- Step 4 – Enter the image code.
- Step 5 – Now enter the mobile number and enter the OTP.
- Step 6 – After this, the e-KYC process will be completed if the details are completely valid.
How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023?
- First of all go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Click on Farmers Corner here and doing so will open a new page.
- Here select the PMKSNY Beneficiary List option and now the form will open. In this first select the state name, then district, block and village.
- After filling all the requested information, click on Get Report and after doing so, the list of PM Kisan Yojana beneficiaries of your village will open in front of you.
- By looking at this list, you will know whether your name is among the beneficiary farmers or not.
Toll free number
- Prime Minister Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Landline Number: 011-23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan’s New Helpline: 011-24300606
- Another helpline of PM Kisan is: 0120-6025109
If the name is in the list, the farmers will get 2000 rupees
Are you not availing Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi?
Many times it is seen that the farmer is eligible under this scheme but he is not getting the benefit of this scheme. Even after registration money is not coming in their account. In this case you should check your application and check the bank account number, aadhaar number in it. If something is wrong, it should be corrected.
What to do if the application is correct?
If the application is correct and you are not getting benefits under Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana then you should contact PM Kisan on official email id [email protected] You can also call on helpline numbers 155261, 1800115566 or 011-23381092 .
You can also check your status under PM Kisan Yojana to know whether you will get installment under PM Kisan Yojana or not. To check the status you go to the Farmers Corners section. Then click on Beneficiary Status . Now enter registered number or farmer account number. Now click on Get Data, then your status will open.