The scheme was launched by Haryana Animal Husbandry and Agriculture Minister JP Dalal ji. The scheme will provide loans to livestock owners. If the farmer has cows, he will be provided a loan of ₹ 40783 and if the farmer has a buffalo, then a loan of ₹ 60249 will be provided to the cattleman. In order to get this loan, the cattle farmer has to make an animal farmer credit card. The loan amount will be provided in 6 equal installments under Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana . This amount will have to be returned to the beneficiary with a 4% interest rate in a span of 1 year. The interest rate on the loan provided under the Animal Farmer Credit Card Scheme will be applicable from the day on which the first installment amount will be given to the animal farmer.
- 1 Animal farmer credit card new announcement
- 2 How to apply in Animal Farmers Credit Card 2020?
- 3 Share this:
Animal farmer credit card new announcement
As you all know, under the Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme, loans are provided to farmers for animal husbandry. Under this scheme, loans up to Rs 1.60 lakh are provided without guarantee. Under the Kisan Kisan Credit Card Scheme, loans are provided according to the number of animals. 3,66,687 farmers have so far applied in Haryana. 57,160 of which have been accepted by banks. Credit cards have been issued to these 57,160 farmers. Under this scheme, the state government of Haryana has decided to issue 8 lakh Kisan Credit Cards. Camps were also organized by the bank to spread awareness about the Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme. Information related to this scheme has been provided to the farmers through these camps.
New Update Animal Farmer Credit Card
As you all know , under the Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme , farmers are provided loans to purchase animals. Which increases the income of farmers. The Haryana government has decided to give cattle farmer credit cards to 1 lakh farmers by Independence Day (15 August 2020) and after that 7 lakh more credit cards will be made. The state of Haryana has 36 lakh milch animals with 16 lakh families. The government is trying to increase the income of farmers through this scheme.
Through this scheme, at least interest will have to be paid on the loan amount. Under this scheme, interest is given on 7% loan. Of this 7%, 3% is subsidized by the Central Government and 4% by the Haryana Government. Loans up to a maximum of ₹ 300000 can be taken under this scheme and loans up to ₹ 160000 without any guarantee.
Animal farmer credit card scheme new announcement
Under this scheme, about 6 lakh cattle rearers of the state will be issued cattle farmer credit cards. Eligible beneficiaries can take loans up to Rs 1 lakh 80 thousand without guarantee on this card. The farmers are given loans under this scheme at an interest rate of 7 percent. Of this, the Central Government gives subsidy of three percent and Haryana Government is giving rebate on the remaining 4 percent interest. Under this scheme till now, the forms of 1 lakh 40 thousand cattle herders have been filled. Under this scheme, Haryana cattlemen will be given a loan of 40 thousand 783 rupees for a cow and 60 thousand 249 rupees for buffalo.
Top banks offering Pashu kisan Credit Card
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- HDFC bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of baroda
- ICICI Bank etc.
Animal farmer credit card loan amount
- For Cows – ₹ 40,783 / –
- For Buffalo – ₹ 60,249 / –
- For Sheep and Goat – ₹ 4,063 / –
- For Poultry – ₹ 720 / –
Benefits of Pashu kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020
- Under this scheme, farmers can get loan against pledge of insurance.
- Those farmers who will be given a credit card, farmers can use this credit card as a debit card in the bank.
- Under this Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme 2020 , a loan of Rs 60249 per buffalo will be provided to cattle owners and a loan of Rs 40783 per cow.
- Under this scheme, credit card holders can avail up to Rs. 1.60 lakh without collateral security.
- Cattle farmers will be given loans at the rate of seven percent interest from all banks on a yearly basis, and interest will be increased to 3 percent on timely payment of interest.
- Those who raise cattle for more than three lakh hone will get a loan with interest of 12 percent.
- The amount of interest is required to be paid in a gap of one year only then it will be given the next amount.
Documents of Animal Credit Card Scheme 2020 (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana State
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card, Pen Card, Voter ID Card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Animal Farmers Credit Card 2020?
- Interested beneficiaries of Haryana state want to get Pashu Credit Card made under this scheme, then they have to go to their nearest bank and apply.
- To apply, you must first go to the bank with all your necessary documents. After that you will have to go and take the application form .
- Then Application Form must fill carefully all the information asked for | after the application form to your documents Adhaar card, Pen card, Voter id card must be submitted to the bank official attached with the application copy etc. photo form |
- After verifying the application form, you will be given an animal credit card within 1 month.
How much money will you get for cows and buffaloes?
- There is a provision to give Rs. 40,783 for cows.
- Rs 60,249 for buffalo. From this will be the buffalo.
- 4063 for sheep and goats.
- Hens (laying eggs) will be given 720 rupees.
What is the eligibility for the card
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Haryana.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card, Pen Card, Water ID Card.
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo