Janmashtami Live Darshan: On the auspicious occasion of Janmashtami, devotees from all over the world come to Dwarka, Mathura and Dakoram to have darshan. Devotees are taking advantage of various darshan of Shriji throughout the day from early morning like every year. For those who cannot go to Dwarka or Dakor Darshan on Janmashtami, a link to live Darshan of Sri Krishna Janmotsav is provided. From which you can have live darshan of Shrikrishna Janmotsav on Janmashtami day at 12 pm.
Janmashtami Live Darshan
Janmashtami Parva is an occasion to celebrate Lord Krishna’s birthday. On this auspicious festival, millions of devotees from home and abroad come to visit Dwarkanagari (Devbhoomi dwarka). Devotees feel blessed by seeing Lord Dwarkadhish. Devotees are taking advantage of various darshan of Dwarkadhish throughout the day from early morning like every year. Today (Janmashtami 2023) on the festival, the first mangal aarti of Lord Prabhu was performed at 6 o’clock in the morning. After that at 8 o’clock in the morning Sriji’s open veil bathing and abhishekavidhi were seen. Now the devotees are feeling blessed by the blessings of God.
Sri Krishna Janmotsava Live Darshan Dakor
Krishna Janmotsav Live Darshan Dakor: Janmashtami is celebrated in a colorful way in Dakor too. Devotees have flocked to catch a glimpse of Thakorji of Dakor. Gomti Ghat and Dwarkadhish Temple “Jai Ranchhod. The sound of “Bukkar Chor” has echoed. So the devotees are also giving each other Janmashtami greetings.
Sri Krishna Janmotsava Live Darshan Dwarka
Krishna Janmotsav Live Darshan Dwarka: There is a lot of enthusiasm among the devotees to celebrate the birth of Krishna. The flow of devotees has already started in the court of Ranchodraiji since early morning. Today devotees are feeling blessed by bowing down in the court of God. At midnight Krishna Janmotsav will be celebrated with pomp. The holy pilgrimage in Dakor is colored in the colors of Janmashtami today. Thousands of prospective devotees have thronged the early morning Mangala Aarti. If you want to visit Dakor and Dwarka temple then, know that there is a special darshan time arranged for Janmashtami in the temple. Accordingly you will be able to have darshan.
|દ્વારકા લાઇવ દર્શન
|અહિં ક્લીક કરો
|ડાકોર લાઇવ દર્શન
|અહિં ક્લીક કરો
|મથુરા લાઇવ દર્શન
|અહિં ક્લીક કરો
Janmashtami Dwarka Darshan Time
On the day of Janmashtami, the darshan timings of Dwarkadhish temple throughout the day will be as follows.
- Mangala Aarti of Lord will be performed at 6 am.
- From 6 am to 10 am, you can visit Dwarkadhish’s mangal darshan
From 8 to 10 in the morning there will be a darshan of Shreeji’s open screen bath, abhishek.
- Bath Bhog Darshan will be held at 10 am and Shringar Bhog Darshan will be held at 10:30 am.
- Shringar Aarti Darshan will be held at 11:00.
- Gwalbhog darshan at 11:15
You can take advantage of Sriji’s Rajbhog darshan at 12 o’clock.
- The temple will be closed from 1 pm to 5:00 pm
- At 5 in the evening there will be a darshan of Lord Dwarkadhish
At 5:30 a.m. lifting victims
- Sandhya Bhog Darshan at 7:30 p.m
- Evening Aarti Darshan at 7:45 PM
- Shayan Bhog Darshan at 8:00 PM
- Shayan Aarti darshan at 8:30 p.m
- Sriji Anosar Mandir closes at 9:00 PM
At 12 o’clock in the night, you can see
- Lord Krishna’s birth festival.
- Sri Krishna Janmotsava Darshan will be open till 2:30 pm.
Live Darshan of Sri Krishna Janmotsava, Dwarka, Dakor and Mathura
In India’s best live darshan app you can have live darshan of various temples in India. Here we bring you live darshan from many temples around the world.
- Sri Dwarkadhish Jagad Temple Live
- Darshan, Dwarka, Gujarat
Sri Somnath Mahadev Mandir Live Darshan, Somnath, Gujarat
- Sri Sai Baba Mandir Live Darshan, Shirdi, Maharashtra
Sri Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple Live Darshan, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- ISKCON Vrindavan Live Darshan, Vrindavan Dham, Vrindavan
Shri Kastabhanjan Dev Live Darshan,
- Hanumanji Temple Salangpur
Sri Swaminarayan Mandir Live Darshan, Bhuj
- Sri Ranchhodraiji Live Darshan, Dakor, Gujarat
Sri Mahakaleshwar Temple Live Darshan, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
- Sri Swaminarayan Mandir Live Darshan, Bhuleshwar, Mumbai
- Sri Swaminarayan Mandir Live Darshan, Vadtal, Gujarat
- Maa Vaishno Devi, Bhavan, Jammu and Kashmir
- Sri Mahalakshmi/Ambabai Temple, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
- Jhandewala Devi Temple, New Delhi
Sri Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Uttar Pradesh