IPL Schedule 2023 Match Dates & Fixtures, Teams : IPL 2023 Schedule: India The Premier League 2023 should begin on April 1 after Australia’s tour of India concludes on March 22. The World Cup championship final is on June 8 at the Oval, so the IPL must be concluded at least 1 week before so that players will get ample time to reach the Oval. This IPL season 16 has a total of 74 matches; BCI initially planned for a 70+ day window, but they might be able to complete it by May 31st, leaving at least 60 days to complete this tournament in India.
IPL Schedule 2023 Match Dates & Fixtures, Teams
- IPL 2023 Schedule: 31 March 2023 — 21 May 2023
- Host: BCCI i.e. Board of Control for Cricket in India
- Hosting Country : India
- Match Format: 20 Overs ( T20)
- IPL 2022 First Match:31 March 2023
- IPL Final Match: 28th May 2023 (Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad.)
- Number of Teams: 10
- Name of Teams : Chennai Super Kings, Delhi Capitals, Punjab Kings, Kolkata Knight Riders, Mumbai Indians, Rajasthan Royals, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Ahmedabad Lions & Lucknow Nawabs.
- Number of Total Matches:7 4
- Official Website of IPL: iplt20.com
IPL Schedule 2023- IPL 2023 Group A Teams:
- Mumbai Indians (MI)
- Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR)
- Rajasthan Royals (RR)
- Delhi Capitals (DC)
- Lucknow Super Giants (LSG)
IPL Schedule 2023– IPL 2023 Group B Teams:
- Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
- Punjab Kings (PBKS)
- Gujarat Titans (GT)
About IPL 2023 Schedule : IPL Schedule 2023
- The BCCI has officially released the IPL Schedule, as this time IPL is going to start from 2nd April 2023. However, this is the 15th edition of the Indian Premier League TATA IPL 2023. IPL is the league for which every cricket fans wait for the entire year. Also, this season two new teams have been introduced in the IPL, Gujarat Titans (GT) and Lucknow Super Giants (LSG). Now, the excitement level of people has increased more towards the IPL this season.
- There is a total of 70 T20 matches to be played in IPL 2023 as we know that there are 10 teams in IPL 2023. Here is the IPL full schedule (tentative) considering the current 8 and 2 new teams. Defending champion Chennai Super Kings will take on Kolkota Knight Riders in the opening match on 2 April 2023 in Chennai. The final match of the tournament is likely to be played on 3 June 2023.
IMPORTANT LINK :
- IPL Schedule 2023 –Download Official Time Table:Click Here
- IPL 2023 Time Table:Click Here
IPL Schedule 2023
It is worth mentioning friends, here we are trying to explain to you all kinds of updates about IPL Schedule 2023, in fact, according to what we are telling you about IPL Schedule 2023, IPL this year from March 25 to 28. According to the IPL Schedule 2023, a total of 74 league matches are going to be completed by May.
|Free Live IPL Cricket Match Watch:||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|ટેલિગ્રામ ગ્રુપ||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|નવીનતમ નોકરીઓ||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
Friends, you are going to enjoy a lot this season because you will get to see very exciting matches under IPL Schedule 2023. If you want that you are going to get many types of information like IPL 2023 Match List, IPL Match Schedule 2023, IPL Match Dates 2023, IPL Match Notification etc.
1 CommentAdd a Comment