Invest in this scheme
When it comes to saving, some people stop talking because they can’t save even if they want to, but if you have made a small or big investment, you get a good return and you also save. You can invest in a cool post office scheme to make a profit. Today we will tell you how you can earn 14 lakh rupees in 5 years.
- Invest in this scheme to save
- The advantage of this post office scheme is
- Invest for your future
- What is a skim
Your age limit for opening an account in the Senior Citizens Savings Scheme should be 60 years. Only people 60 years of age or older can open an account in this scheme. In addition, people who have taken VRS i.e. Voluntary Retirement Scheme can also open an account in this scheme. If you invest an amount of Rs 10 lakh in the Senior Citizens Scheme, with an interest rate of 7.4 per cent per annum, after 5 years, the total amount of investors on maturity will be Rs 14,28,964, i.e. more than Rs 14 lakh. You are getting an interest of Rs. 4,28,964 in the form of interest
Dear valued customer, Department of Post brings you Mobile Banking Application which offers banking on the go. Why to visit Post Office when you can do banking from your comfort zone anytime, anywhere using your mobile device. Yes, Department of Posts new offering to its esteemed valued customers – India Post mobile banking application.
For Security reasons, the application cannot be run from a Rooted Device.
Department of Post never asks you to provide your MPIN, Transaction Password, User ID and OTP (One Time Password). Please be aware of such Phishing by fraudulent.
How to Activate Mobile Banking Application
- Download the Mobile Banking Application from Google Play store. Please don’t download from any other websites.
- Open the application and click on Activate Mobile Banking button.
- Enter the Security Credentials which you have provided with Department of Post.
- No message Charges for OTP (One Time Password). We shall deliver you Activation OTP on your Registered Mobile Device. Please enter the OTP on the screen which asked you to enter the OTP and proceed further.
- Once successfully validated you will be asked to enter 4 digit MPIN. Please enter 4 digit MPIN of your choice and you will be activated for Mobile Banking Application.
- For login into Mobile Banking application, please enter your User Id and the new MPIN.
Should you face any difficulty or you have any queries, please contact our Customer care