How to Driving License Download is about to tell you how to do it, you all will know that in today’s time it is necessary for all the drivers to have a driving license if you drive a bike, car, taxi, rickshaw, truck, bus etc. If you want, then it is very important to have a license of that vehicle, otherwise you can be fined and punished and sometimes the vehicles can be seized due to which all the drivers are licensed Ns must take.
You will know that you can make license both online and offline, this is an easy process in which you can make your license by working a little bit, you go online or Rto Office and apply for it, then you are given a date. On that date you have to go to Rto Office and complete some process, after that you will be given the Learning Driving License till the original license is made, you can use it today, we will give you the Driving License Pro to download cess will tell you that you will be able to download your license
Documents required to download Driving License
If you want to download a driving license, then you must have some documents for this, because through them you can download your license, for this you must have the following documents.
- Application Number
- Date of birth
If you have your application number and you remember your date of birth, then you can download your license in the manner mentioned by us.
How to download Driving License.
Now we will talk about downloading the driving license, it is an extremely easy process, you can also download your license online from your mobile or PC, for this you follow our complete process mentioned.
- First of all, you have to go to its official Wabsite, for this, click on Parivahan.Gov.In.
- After Wabsite Open, you will get the option of Print License Details, in which you have to click on Print Learners License.
- As soon as you click on the Print Learners License, you will now get the option of Proceed, click on it.
- Now you will have a new page open in front of you, put an application number and date of birth in it and click on submit
- Now you will have a Page Open in front of it, you will see Learning License Details like your name, father’s name, date of birth, Application Number etc.
- If all the information shown is correct and that license is yours, then you can click on Print Option and download it.
- When you download the license, after that you take out its print out and keep it safe with you and you can use this license anywhere till you get the original license.
Qualification required to make Driving License
If you want to create a license, then the Transport Department has also kept some qualifications for it, which has to be fulfilled, if you fulfill its qualification then you can apply for license.
- Any Indian citizen can apply for a driving license.
- To get a driving license, that person’s mental state has to be correct.
- One must be at least 18 years of age to have a driving license.
If you fulfill all these qualifications then you can apply for a driving license.
Documents required for driving license
To make a driving license, you also have to have some documents, about which we are telling you, if you have these documents, then you can apply for a license.
1. Address Proof – To make a driving license, it is very important to have an address proof such as – Voter card, Aadhaar card, Passport, Bijili or telephone bill, House tax receipts, ration card etc. is.
2. Age certificate – For making license, you have to have any age related documents like – Birth certificate, school marksheet or certificate, PAN card or affidavit issued through magistrate etc.
3. Military Proof – For improving Proof you can use Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Passport etc.
4. Passport Photo – To create a license, you also have to have 4 Passport Size Phones.
If you have all these documents then you can apply for Driving License.
Friends, we hope that you have liked the information given by us about how to download Driving License and if you want to ask any questions related to it, then you can tell us by commenting and if you like the information, share it on social media. Also do so that other people can also get information about it.