Jamnagar Army Rally. ARO Jamnagar Army Rally 2019. Gujarat Army Bharti 2019. 10th Pass Jobs. 12th Pass Jobs. 8th Pass Jobs. Download Admit Card. Results. Exam Date. Exam Syllabus. Rally Date. Bharti Ground. Bharti Date. Physical Date. जामनगर सेना रैली भर्ती 2019. Medical Test Date. Porbander Army Bharti 2019. Rajkot Army Bharti 2019. Amreli Army Rally Bharti 2019. Bhavnagar, Junagarh, Surendranagar, Kutch, Gir Somnath, Batod, Morbi, Devbhumi Dwarka & Diu (UT)
ARO Jamnagar Army Rally Bharti 2019: Jamnagar ARO conducting army recruitment rally Bharti from May 2019 (Tentatively). ARO Jamnagar army recruitment rally Bharti date of the online application, admit card, PFT, PST, documents required, medical test, written test, written exam syllabus, army Bharti result, list of districts army rally Bharti Jamnagar aro. ARO Jamnagar open rally Bharti, relation, sportsman, DSC, TA army recruitment rally Bharti. ARO Jamnagar army recruitment notification, rally date Army Recruiting Office Jamnagar is given below:-
Name Of Department : India Army
Name of the Posts:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner
- Soldier Technical (NA & NA-Veterinary)
- Soldier Clerk/ Storekeeper
- Soldier Tradesman
Age Limit: Candidates age should be as on 01-10-2018.
- Post 1 : 17.5 to 21 years
- Post 2 to 6 : 17.5 to 23 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10th pass or higher qualification than 10+2 or more…
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement, Medical Exam. Written Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “joinindianarmy.nic.in” from to 21-03-2018 & appear for recruitment rally along with relevant documents from 21-03-2018 to 04-05-2018
How To Apply Online?
- Login through the website “joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on ‘JCO / OR Apply / Login’.
- Click on Registration & fill all the details.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take printout of application for future use.
- ARO Ahmedabad Army Bharti Rally Admit card – Print Out admit card form Indian army official website after some days registration application form.
- 10th class mark sheet – Orginal 10th class mark sheet issued by the examination board.
- 12th/intermediate mark sheet– Only for Indian army soldier clerk, nursing assistant post.
- Army Relationship Certificate (if any) – Open Indian army bharti recruitment rally is not required for any relation certificate. This certificate is only valid/required for Centre Army Bharti or Relation Army Bharti or UHQ Army Bharti.
- Adhaar card/Voter ID as id proof – Only for the identify the candidate.
- Domicile Certificate – Valid Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate – Only for check your division (SC/ST/OBC/GN)
- NCC Certificate (if any)
- DOB certificate (if require)
- 20 passport size colour photo
- Character Certificate – Issued by the village sarpanch/Municipal president.
- Sports Certificate (if any) – Only valid/required for Centre Army Bharti or Relation Army Bharti or UHQ Army Bharti.
ARO Ahmedabad Army Bharti 2019 Physical Standards
|Soldier GD||77-82 cm|
|Soldier GD||168 cm|
Indian Army Physical Test Details
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
- 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
- Pull Ups.
- 9 Feet Ditch.
All Category: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
- Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
- Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 4 Minutes 45 Second-48 Marks
Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
- 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
Balance: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
9 Feet Ditch: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
PFT Marks & Written Exam Marks Army Rally Bharti
How PFT Marks added in written examination/ final merit list in preparation of army result merit list for Soldier GD, Soldier Tech, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman for recruitment in the Indian army bharti given below:-
Test (Total Mks)
|COMMON ENTRANCEEXAM (Total Mks)||Marks|
|Soldier (General Duty)||100||100||200|
|Soldier (Trades men)||100||100||200|
Written Exam Date and Place Ahemdabad Bharti: Written exam of Ahemdabad rally Bharti for Sol GD, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech NA and Sol Tdn will be held as per program.
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen Indian Army Recruitment
|Sol Clk/SKT,Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India atInternational level||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State atNational level||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at Statelevel & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University orRegional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|SOL CLK/ SKT, SOL TECH, SOL TECH(AVN & AMN), SOL NA,||SOLDIERTRADESMEN|
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exemptedfrom
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exemptedfrom
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||–||15 Marks(For Clerk/SKT||–|
Indian Army Bharti 2019 Jamnagar Selection Process:
Indian army bharti selection process follows in each army recruiting office rally programs. Indian army recruitment was done after five round of selection. Army bharti rally schedule for a limited time period, in which board conducts all-important rounds of selection.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
Stage 1 – Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km Running
- Zig-Zag Balance
- 9 Fit Ditch Jump
1. 1.6 Running :
2. Pull-Ups :
3. Zig-Zag Balance: Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
Stage 2 – Physical Measurement Test
Relaxation In Physical Standards :
Stage 3 – Medical Test
Get ready to the testing of your legs, hands, eyes, ears, teeth and other body parts. The medical test is a second last exam of Indian army bharti rally which done during rally program. The board starts to invite candidates for the medical exam just after the second day of the rally.
Stage 4 – Written Exam
The written exam is to be done after medical. When candidates declare fit in medical, then they invite for last selection round of army board that is the common entrance exam/ written exam. In this round examiners are check the knowledge of examinees.
Required Documents :
- Admit Card.
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate (if have)
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Certificates for these category Candidates
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card
- Sportsmen Certificate
- AffidavitArmy Bharti Rules
- Candidate Will Report At 2.00 A.M At Main Entry Gate Of Rally Ground.
- During The Army Recruitment Rally, Any Army Officer Will Not Responsible For Any Event Or Accident.
- The Candidates Using Improper Means Will Be Punished And Will Be Disqualified.
- All Candidates Bring Thier Food Items.
- All Candidates Should Carry Thier Admission Letter.
- Before Coming On Rally-Site, Candidates Should Check All Their Documents.
- Do Not Tamper With Any Kind Of Documents.
- Submitting Fake Documents, Even After Rally, The Service Will Be Terminated.
- Do Not Consume Any Kind Of Drugs At Rally-Site.
- All Candidates Are Advised That They Should Not Have Any Tattoo On Their Body.
- Candidates Are Informed That Do Not Carry Mobile At Rally-Site
- Candidates Are Advised That They Already Undergo A Medical Examination Especially For Flat Feet, Bad Eyesight, Humiliation And Physical.
- Exam Has Negative Marking.
- Candidates Who Have Applied Online Can Attend Rally.
- Candidates Are Allowed To Participate For Only One Post.
- For Complaints And Suggestions Regarding Recruitment Contact Complaint Room.
NOTE- The Candidates Who Are Interested In This Recruitment Rally They Can Apply Simply By Using The Above Apply Online Link. If You Got Problems Then Can Discuss With Our Team By Comment Box. Our Team Are Always Here To Help You. Thanks
Gujarat Ahmedabad ARO Army Bharti 2019 Important Dates
Important Dates :
- Online Apply Start Date : 07-09-2019
- Online Apply Last Date : 21-10-2019
- Date of Recruitment Rally : 06-11-2019 to 16-11-2019
Download from Below Important Link :