Have you also forgotten which mobile number is entered in your Aadhaar card …? Now in just 2 minutes you can know about your registered mobile number. In such a situation when Aadhaar is being used for all the work now, you should know which number is registered in your Aadhaar. Aadhaar is used everywhere, whether you have a housework or a bank-linked job. Find out which number is registered in your base.
Follow this process-
- First go to the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/
- There are many categories on the dashboard of this website.
- Going into the My Aadhar category here
- The Aadhar Services option will appear in this category.
- After clicking this option a new window of Verify Email / Mobile Number will open.
- In this window you have to enter Aadhaar number and mobile number in the box below it.
- After entering the captcha, OTP will be generated, just like you will generate OTP, one message will come.
- If your number is already registered, the message will say: The Mobile you have entered already verified with our records. That means your number is already registered with Aadhaar.
- If the mobile number is not already registered, it will be written in the message – The mobile number you had entered does not match with our records. You have to work on the same formula to check the registered e-mail ID as well as the mobile number. That is, you can get the registration information by entering the e-mail ID in this way.
- Learn the uniqueness of the new base
- Let me tell you, a new Aadhaar card has been announced by UIDAI. The base PVC card is completely waterproof, sleek print and laminated. You can now carry it everywhere, it will not be damaged by rain.
You can order your Aadhaar PVC by ordering online. As well as the new base in the form of a plastic card is durable, attractive in appearance and equipped with the latest security features. Security features will include hologram, gillwatch pattern, ghost image and microtext. It will cost Rs 50 to make this card.
You can #OrderAadhaarReprint if your mobile number is not registered in Aadhaar. However, using this service does not mean that the new mobile number you give will get registered in your Aadhaar. pic.twitter.com/MOMbnRnLK6
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) July 2, 2020
Here’s how you can avail a reprint of your Aadhaar card if your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI:
1) Login to the official UIDAI website :: https://uidai.gov.in/
2) Now, find the ‘Order Aadhaar Reprint’ option and click on it.
4) You will be asked to type the security code as displayed on the screen. Click on the ‘My mobile number is not registered’.
5) You will need to enter a phone number for receiving the OTP.
6) Enter the OTP received and submit.
7) Now, make payment. Select the preferred method of online payment.
8) The page will be redirected to a payment gateway. Pay Rs 50.
9) Download the acknowledgement slip having your SRN.
10) Your will receive a reprint of your Aadhaar card within 15 days via Speed Post.