Voter id card Verification Through Official ‘Voter Helpline’ Application. The Election Commission Of India As Per New Rules you should voter id card verification is Compulsory Now. Otherwise, your Voter id is cancel.
Update Your Election Card Gujarat Through ” “Voter Helpline” Application.
Now You Can Go to play store And Download voter id verification up Application and Update Your Election Card Gujarat Through ” “Voter Helpline” Application. Election commission of india identity card is one of the identity card fo all.
Update Your Voter id Through Official ‘Voter Helpline’ Application: The Election fee of India is an autonomous constitutional authority chargeable for administering election methods in India. Constitutional autonomous frame conducts the elections to the places of work of the President and Vice-President of India, Parliament, kingdom Legislative Assemblies and Legislative councils.
You Can Verify Your Details And Election card correction Also Do Tho Through Voter Id Verification App. So Download Now And Complete your Voter id card Verification processes.
- Electoral Search (search by details or by using EPIC Number)
- Filling of Electoral Forms for New Voter Registration, shifting to a different
- constituency, for Overseas Voters, Deletion or Objection in the electoral roll, correction of
- entries & Transposition within Assembly
- Register Complaints related to Electoral Services and track its disposal status
- News from Election Commission of India
- Articles published on SVEEP website related to National Voters Day, National Awards or
- any new initiative was taken by Election Commission
- Gallery posted on SVEEP website related to National Voters Day, Electoral Literacy
- Clubs, Elections, Events etc
- Downloads of Resources such as Circulars, Electoral Literacy Clubs (Tutorials &
- Games), Multimedia resources & election-related publications are provided to enable
- voters to save the documents & read it later
- Service & Resources for Voters.
Download Video Tutorial for How To Update Election Card Through Official ‘Voter Helpline’ Application