UPSC Combined Defence Services 2019 final results declared at upsc.gov.in, here’s how to check Union Public Service Commission has released the final results of the Combined Defence Services examination on Monday, November 25, 2019. Candidates who have appeared for the SSB interview can check their results online at, upsc.gov.in.
According to the official notification released on November 25, 2019, “The following are the lists, in order of merit of 129 (82+44+03) candidates who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2019 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in February, 2019 and SSB interviews held by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the 148th Course of Indian Military Academy, Dehradun; Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course i.e. No. 207 F (P) Course.”
How To Download CDS Result 2019
We will provide the direct link to download CDS 2 2019 result PDF. However, test-takers can also follow the steps mentioned below to check their CDS 2 result 2019:
- 1st Step: Go to the official Website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: Go to the “Examination” tab.
- 3rd Step: Click on “Active Examinations” from the drop-down menu.
- 4th Step: Click on “Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019”.
- 5th Step: Click on the link provided to download Combined Defence Services (II) result 2019.
- 6th Step: A PDF with Roll Number of selected candidates will appear on the screen. Press “Ctrl + F” and search for your Roll Number. If it is there in the list, you have qualified in the Written Exam.
- 7th Step: If you have cleared the Written Exam, take a print out of the PDF for future reference.
“The Commission had recommended 2726, 1609 and 643 as qualified in the written test for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy respectively,” reads the notice.
UPSC CDS final results:
Exam Name: Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2019
Final Result: Click Here
For more details: Click Here