Tractor Assistance Scheme 2023-24: Gujarat state agriculture sector has given a new direction to the country and the world by adopting innovative methods, ways. The government is also making farmer-oriented policies, and innovative ones too. Various schemes have been implemented to double the income of farmers.
- Tractors (above 40 PTO HP) Assistance for tractors.
- Online application has to be done through ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- You can apply online till 31-12-2023.
Tractor Assistance Scheme 2023
The main purpose of the Tractor Assistance Scheme provided by the Government of Gujarat is to provide financial assistance to the Gujarati farmer residing in Gujarat for purchasing a tractor for farming. Tractor Sahay Yojana 2023 is a farmer-oriented scheme implemented by the Gujarat government.
Thus under the Tractor Assistance Scheme subsidy will be given to the farmers of Gujarat whose assistance norms are given below. This scheme is a scheme run by the Government of Gujarat.
Tractor 40 PTO for all farmers. Ho.Pa. 25% of the cost up to Rs. 45000/- whichever is less, 2. Tractor 40 PTO for all farmers. Ho.Pa. and more than 60 P.T.O. Ho.Pa. 25% of the cost up to Rs. 6000/- whichever is less
The beneficiary farmer has to purchase the empaneled tractor model of the manufacturer included in the empanelment prepared for the purpose of prize discovery announced by the agriculture department from time to time for tractors from their authorized dealer.
Tractor Sahay Yojana 2023
Tractor Subsidy Sahay yojana 2023 has to be applied online. This scheme is 100% state government run scheme. Through this scheme farmers will be given subsidy on purchase of tractor (above 40 PTO HP). By which one can work quickly in agriculture.
Document List for Tractor Assistance Scheme 2023
- Copy of land details 7/12 and 8-A
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of bank passbook and canceled cheque
- Other required document
How to fill Tractor Assistance Scheme 2023 form
Farmers have to apply online through the i-Khedoot portal to avail the benefits under the tractor assistance scheme. Farmers can also apply online from their Gram Panchayat. Farmers can also fill the online form at home.
- First open Google and type “ikhedut”.
- Where to open the official website of Ikhedut @ ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- After opening I Khedut Website click on “Plan”.
- After clicking on the plan, open “Khetiwadi Yojana” at number-1.
- After opening “Khetiwadi Yojana” where row no-2 click on “Tractor”.
- In which “Tractor 40 PTO HP and above” scheme has to be clicked on “Apply” to open the next page.
- Are you a registered applicant farmer? In which if you have registered then yes and if not you have to do no.
- If the farmer is registered, after entering Aadhaar card number and mobile number, he has to apply by entering Captcha Image.
- If the beneficiary has not registered on i-khedut then he has to apply online by selecting ‘No’.
- After filling the complete information, the farmer has to click on save application.
- The application has to be confirmed after checking the details thoroughly. Note that once the application is confirmed, there will be no correction or increase in the Application Number.
- Farmer beneficiary can get print based on his application after applying online.