Gujarat Saikshanik Staff Bharti Pasandagi Samiti (GSERC) Invites Online Application for the Recruitment of 557 Higher Secondary Teachers i.e Shikshan Sahayak Jobs in Various Subject. Eligible Gujarat TAT Passed Candidate may Apply Online at www.gserc.in from 18th November 2019 to 27th November 2019.
www.gserc.in TAT bharti Declared For Secondary and Higher Secondary School. TAT bharti Granted Secondary School districtwise and category wise Vacancies as under
GSERC Higher Secondary Sikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2019 Details
GSERC, Gujarat State Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Staff Recruitment Selection Committee Issued Notification in News Paper & website about Shikshan Sahayak Bharti 2019 Jobs in Gujarat. If you are Looking for Teachers job in Gujarat then grab this Opportunity by government of Gujarat. Higher Secondary Teachers Recruitment for Government School and Grant Ad School by GSERC Gandinagar. All the information about 557 Vacant Shikshan Sahayak job like Education Qualification, Age Limit, TAT Marks, Pay Scale, Application Fee etc mentioned below.
TAT Bharti for Granted Secondary Schools (Gujarati Medium)
- TAT Bharti Computer subject teacher- 65 posts
- TAT Bharti English subject teacher- 380 posts
- TAT Bharti Gujarati subject teacher- 164 posts
- TAT Bharti Hindi subject teacher – 62 posts
- TAT Bharti Krushi vidya subject teacher – 8 posts
- TAT Bharti Maths science subject teacher- 844 posts
- TAT Bharti Pashupalan subject teacher – 2 posts
- TAT Bharti p.t. subject teacher – 32 posts
- TAT Bharti Sanskrut subject teacher – 72 posts
- TAT Bharti Social science subject teacher- 244 posts
TAT Bharti for Granted Secondary Schools (English Medium)
- TAT Bharti Computer subject teacher – 1 posts
- TAT Bharti English subject teacher-5 posts
- TAT Bharti Gujarati subject teacher – 7 posts
- TAT Bharti Hindi subject teacher- 1 posts
- TAT Bharti Maths science subject teacher – 12 posts
- TAT Bharti Sanskrut subject teacher- 1 posts
- TAT Bharti Social science subject teacher – 12 posts
How to Apply Online at www.gserc.in?
Eligible TAT Passed Candidate may apply Online at GSERC Website from 18.11.2019. Candidate may Follow below steps to fill Online Application Registration.
- Open the GSERC Website www.gserc.in
- Navigate the section “Higher Secondary School”
- then Click on “Apply for Higher Secondary Government”
- Enter your Mandatory Data “TAT No” , Date of Birth and captcha
- Press Login Button and Fill Remaining Details
- After all Information filled Proceed for Fee Payment Online
- Confirm the Application and Print for Future Reference.