Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023 | Gujarat Government is facing various problems like climate, rain and various problems. A new smart phone scheme has been launched for the farmers with the objective of making them aware of this research and adapting to the new technology. For which Team Ojas Adda congratulates the government. Below is the information of this scheme, document list, where to apply etc.
The Gujarat Government has allotted a mega grant of Rs. 1500 lakh for this farmer smart phone assistance scheme in the year 2021-22
Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat overview 2023
Scheme Name: Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Beneficiaries: Gujarat Farmers
Scheme: Assistance 40% per cent on smartphone purchase or Rs.6000 whichever is less
Apply Online: Official Website ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat Details
Under the scheme of providing help on the smartphone purchased by the farmer, the farmer are eligible for help up to Rs. 15000 / – from the acquisition of 1 smartphone. during which the farmer are entitled to 100% of the acquisition value of the smartphone or Rs. 6000 / – whichever is a smaller amount. E.g. Any farmer will earn Rs. If he buys a smartphone value Rs. 6000 / – or Rs. 6000 / – whichever is a smaller amount i.e. Rs. 6000 / – is eligible for help and if any farmer pays Rs. If he buys a smartphone value Rs. 15000 / -, he can get Rs. 6000 / – or Rs. 6000 / – whichever is a smaller amount i.e. Rs. 6000 / – is eligible for help.
- Beneficiary should be from Gujarat State.
- The farmer should own the land.
- Even if the farmer has more than one account, the assistance will be given only once.
- In case of joint account, farmers will be entitled to benefit from only one of the account holders mentioned in ikhedut 8-A.
- This assistance will only be for the purchase of a smartphone. Other accessories for smartphones such as battery backup devices, earphones or chargers will not be included.
Required Documents List
- Copy of Aadhaar card of farmer account holder
- A copy of the canceled check
- Bank account passbook
- Original bill with GST number of the smartphone purchased
- Mobile IMEI number
- Farmer’s land document
- Copy of 8-A
So Be Careful Before Buying A Smartphone
- To avail of this scheme one has to apply online from ikhedut portal.
- Prior approval will be given by the Taluka Implementation Officer after applying online.
- Approved applications will be notified via SMS / e-mail or other means.