Gujarat Building and Other Construction Labor Welfare Board: Government of Gujarat has implemented several assistance schemes to improve the quality of education and to enable the bright and poor students to get good education along with other students. Education assistance scheme is being implemented so that the children of the workers engaged in the construction sector can also get good education. In this scheme, from class 1 to master’s degree and MBBS. Assistance is provided for such courses.
Shikshan Sahay Yojna 2023
The objective of this scheme is to help two children of construction workers engaged in the construction industry from primary school to higher education (Ph.D.) to build their careers. The wife of a construction worker is also entitled to receive education assistance under this scheme from now on. (Age Limit – 30 Years)
- Children of workers get assistance
- Class 1 to Ph.D. Assistance of up to Rs.30000
- For education of children from working families Rs. 1800 to Rs. Assistance is available up to 2 lakhs
- Only maximum two children of construction workers are eligible for scholarship under this scheme.
Shramyogi Education Assistance Scheme
Under Shramyogi Shikshan Sahay Yojana Construction Shramyogi Shikshan Sahay Yojana assistance is provided as per various norms as follows.
- Students studying in class 1 to 5 will get Rs. A scholarship of 1800 is available.
- Students studying in class 6 to 8 get Rs. 2400 scholarships are available.
- Students of class 9th and 10th Rs. 8000 scholarships are available.
- Students of class 11 and 12 Rs. A scholarship of up to 10,000 is given.
- Apart from this, BA, B.Com., B.B.A., B.Sc., B.C.A., L.L.B. For students studying in prescribed graduate level courses in government recognized or independent institutions like Rs. 10,000 assistance is given.
- Courses conducted for post-graduation higher education like MA, M.Com., M.Sc., M.S.W. And for postgraduate level courses like M.L.W.Rs. 15,000 is received.
- M.C.A. and M.B.A. Students studying in courses like Rs. 25,000 scholarships are awarded.
- Post-10th diploma self-supporting courses from government recognized institutions also Rs. 25,000 scholarships are available.
- M.B.B.S., M.D. And for courses in medical disciplines like dental a minimum of Rs. 25,000 and a maximum of Rs. Assistance up to 2,00,000 is available.
- Students pursuing professional courses like Pharmacy, Agriculture, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Para-Medical, Architecture, Engineering and Technology will also get a minimum of Rs. 25,000 and a maximum of Rs. 50,000 assistance is provided by the state government.
Education Assistance Scheme Online Form
Shikshan Sahay Yojna 2023 To fill the online form for these schemes the following process has to be followed.
- First of all the official website for this sanman.gujarat.gov.in has to be opened.
- First you have to register on this website. And you have to create id password..
- In the registration you will be asked the details of the construction worker which has to be filled correctly. And click on Create button.
- Then login through id password.
- Then you have to click on Education Aid/PhD Scheme.
- Now you have to read the information and rules about the scheme and click on Accept button.
- Then click on Apply button.
- Then you have to submit Personal Details which includes details of Labor Identity Card, student details and address. And then click Save button.
- Then the documents have to be uploaded.
- Now your application will be submitted and you will have received the application number save and note where and with the help of it you can check the status of your application.
Required Documents Of Shikshan Sahay Yojana
- Bonafide certificate of the ongoing course of the student
- aadhar card
- Bank passbook or canceled check
- student last year result
- Receipt of fees paid in school or college
- If there is assistance of Rs 5000 or more, then the affidavit and related sheet will have to be filled.