Schedule a message on WhatsApp
Instant messaging app Whatsapp has not become so popular. This app takes care of every need of its users. Most of the time we stay up till 12 o’clock at night to wish our friends or even close people a birthday. But today we are going to tell you one such trick after which you don’t have to stay up late to make a wish. Let us know about the trick.
In fact you can schedule a message on Whatsapp. If you want to wish someone a happy birthday at 12 o’clock or send the necessary message, it is your very trick.
Schedule messages this way on Whatsapp
- To schedule a message on Whatsapp, you need to download a third party app called SKEDit from the Google Play Store.
- Now after that open the app and sign up.
- Now after logging in, tap on the WhatsApp option that appears in the main menu.
- After doing so you will be asked for some permission.
- Now click on Enable Accessibility and tap on Use service.
- Now enter the name of the contact you want to schedule the message on any Whatsapp chat and set the date and time by typing the message.
After doing so, an automatic message will be sent on the set date and time.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.