SBI Clerk 5486 Posts Notification PDF Out : The State bank of India has published the notification of SBI Clerk 2022 of Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) on 06th September 2022 on its official website i.e.www.sbi.co.in. Every year SBI releases the recruitment process for the post of clerk, and lakhs of students participates in this Examination. State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body and the baking aspirants are getting a golden opportunity to be working with such an organization. More details check Below.
Short Details SBI Clerk 5486 Posts Notification PDF Out
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name Of Posts||Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)|
|No. Of Posts||5486|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Types Of Jobs||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Notification Release Date||06-09-2022|
Details Of Posts
|Daman & Diu||04|
|Jammu & Kashmir||35|
Eligibility Criteria Details
- (a) He/she must hold a valid degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- (b) Candidates having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD. Those who are in the final year/semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
- (c) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
Salary/ Pay scale
- The revised SBI Clerk Pay Scale is Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-
- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920. The initial salary package of an SBI Clerk in a Metro city like Mumbai has been revised to Rs 29000/- per month that including the Dearness Allowance (D.A) & other allowances.
- The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
- A candidate will be serving a period of 6 months on probation.
- Further, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated before the probation period comes to an end and the probation period of those employees whose performance does not meet the expectation may be extended.
|3.||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|4.||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|5.||PWD (General/EWS)||10 Years|
|6.||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years
8 years for disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST subject to a max. age of 50 years.
|7.||Widows, Divorced, Women (No Married)||7 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
- SC/ ST/ PWD/XS : NIL
- General/OBC/EWS : Rs. 750/- (Application fees including intimation charges)
- Online Preliminary Examination: A certain number of candidates from different categories will be shortlisted by SBI depending upon the requirements for Online Main Examination
- Online Mains Examination: Candidates are required to score passing marks and above in the main exam to qualify each section as well as the overall cut-off in the main exam to be eligible for the Final Selection.
- Final Result: A merit list will be released under the Final result is declared on the basis of the merit list in SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
- SBI provides allotment to the candidates on the basis of preference made during registration. SBI is thus important for provisional allotment, date of exam and joining dates and other formalities will be informed soon
Sbi Clark Exam Patten
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
The Question Paper from the SBI Clerk Prelims exam consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each with a time duration of 60 minutes. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
- The Question Paper from the SBI Clerk Prelims exam consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each with a time duration of 60 minutes.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
Steps To Apply Sbi Recruitment 20222 ?
Step-1: First of all open the official website i.e., sbi.co.in
step-2: Click on the career / Recruitment section.
step-3: Find out “SBI Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales)” Notification.
step-4: Fill the Online Form.
step-5: Pay the application fee, if required.
step-6: Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
step-7: Save and take a printout for future use.
Note: Candidates are requested to please check and confirm the above details before applying along with the official website and advertisement or notification.
|SBI Clerk 2022 Events||Dates|
|SBI Clerk 2022 Notification||06th September 2022|
|SBI Clerk Online Application||07th September 2022|
|SBI Clerk the Last Date to Apply Online||27th September 2022|
Download Notification PDF : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here