RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Online Application Form Date – 1st 2nd 3rd Round Result Seat Allotment. rte.orpgujarat.com RTE Gujarat Age Limit. Check Gujarat Right To Education Admission Eligibility, Status, School List, Required Documents, Center List. Download RTE Gujarat Online Admission 2021 Admit Card. Check RTE Admission First, Second, Third Round Date, Result, Seat Allotment. Read RTE Admission 2021 Gujarat Official Notification here.
- 1 RTE Admission Gujarat 2021-22 [First Second Third Round] – rte.orpgujarat.com
- 2 How To Apply For RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22
- 2.1 RTE Gujarat Admission Selection Process
- 2.1.1 Short Brief : આરટીઇ ગુજરાત પ્રવેશ – [Apply Online] RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Application Fee, Admission & Counselling Process, download admit card, Required documents in PDF and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://rte.orpgujarat.com/.
- 2.1 RTE Gujarat Admission Selection Process
- 3 RTE Gujarat Admit Card Important Links::
RTE Admission Gujarat 2021-22 [First Second Third Round] – rte.orpgujarat.com
Under Right To Education Act 2009 BPL children get free and compulsory education. Children eligible for RTE Admission get free education till 8th Class. Entry-level for RTE Admission is 1st to 8th std. Directorate of Primary Education managed complete admission process for RTE Admission. Right To Education Admission Gujarat Online Application Form starts from March 2021. Parents can apply for their children online or offline mode by visiting official website.
RTE Admission 2021 Gujarat Offline Form
The official authority also provide offline application. If any one wants to apply through offline mode can visit the official portal and download offline application form. Parents need to visit Sewa Kendra for form filling and submit the same here. At sewa kendra, you will also get help in form filling.
|Admission For||RTE Gujarat 2021-22|
|Last Date To Apply Online||March 2021|
Eligibility Criteria For RTE Gujarat
- Children should belongs to nearby area of school.
- Family Annual Income for SC & ST category should be Upto 2 Lakhs Per Annum.
- Family Annual Income for OBC should be Upto 1 Lakhs Per Annum.
- Family Annual Income for general Category should be Upto 68,000 Annum.
Important Dates For RTE Gujarat Admission Schedule
- Instructions Release date : 20 June 2021
- RTE Gujarat Apply Date : 25 June 2021
- RTE Apply Last Date : 5 July 2021
- Approve Date : 6-7-2021 to 10-7-2021
- RTE Admission Seat Allotment ko
Age Limit For RTE 25 Admission
- Children who born between 2 June 2014 to 1 June 2015 are eligible for RTE 25% Reservation / Scholarship.
How To Apply For RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22
- First of all, Parents need to visit the official website i.e rte.orpgujarat.com.
- Now click on “Apply Online” link.
- Click on New Registration link.
- Fill all required details correctly.
- Upload required documents in prescribed size.
- Get login in RTE Gujarat Official Portal.
- Now you need to fill a Application Form.
- Fill all details needed.
- Recheck all details and click on submit.
RTE Gujarat Admission Selection Process
Official Authority selects candidates on a lottery system. RTE Admission Result declared on official website by Directorate of Primary Education. Use user name & password to check result. Download Admit Card to get admitted in school. Submit required documents in school campus.
Short Brief : આરટીઇ ગુજરાત પ્રવેશ – [Apply Online] RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Application Fee, Admission & Counselling Process, download admit card, Required documents in PDF and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://rte.orpgujarat.com/.
RTE Gujarat Admit Card 2021-21
All candidates who will appear in the examination of RTE Gujarat is required to download the hall ticket. The hall ticket is the gateway for all the students to appear in the exam. In order to download the admit card candidate need to submit their application number and date of Birth.
Step 1- Visit the Official Website RTE Gujarat Admission i.e. https://rte.orpgujarat.com/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click “Admit Card” option given in the left-hand side of the home page.
Step 3- Enter the required details : Admission Number & Date Of Birth.
Step 4- The admit card will appear on the screen.
Step 5- Take a print of Admit Card through Print Command (CTRL+P).
RTE Gujarat Admit Card Important Links::
Call at 079-41057851 for any query during working days – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.