RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2019
725 Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019 : RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2019 has published advertisement for the 725 Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk & Station Master posts. It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for Western Railway Jobs. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before apply
Railway Recruitment Cell, WR recruitment apply online link and notification is available in RRC WR website (i.e.) www.rrc-wr.com. Applicants must have possessed 12th/ Degree from recognized board or university. RRC WR will recruit the aspirants through GDCE examination. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed as Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk & Station Master in RRC WR, Mumbai [Maharashtra]. Railway Recruitment Cell, Western railway job applications are collected by online mode only. More details of RRC WR recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
You may visit www.rrc-wr.com Website to get more details about this recruitment. requested to all candidates read below the RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2019 selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in this page. The Western Railway is going to conduct General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for filling the NTPC (Graduate & Non Graduate) posts. Aspirants who have more passion in railway jobs can apply to this Western Railway jobs 2019. RRC WR online registration process will be started from 01.07.2019 and will be closed on 30.07.2019.
Total Post : 725
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist: 105 Posts
- Trains Clerk: 18 Posts
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk: 238 Posts
- Goods Guard: 100 Posts
- Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 129 Posts
- Station Master : 135 Posts
- Jr. Clerk Cum Typist: 12th (+2 Stage)
- Trains Clerk / Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk: 12th(+2 Stage)
- Goods Guard / Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk / Station Master: Degree from recognized University or equivalent.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through link provided on our official Website.
- RRC WR will recruit the aspirants through GDCE examination.
How to apply RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website rrc-wr.com.
- Click “Notifications” find the advertisement “GDCE Recruitment Notifications for 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- WR notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
GDCE Recruitment Notifications for 2019
- GDCE EN NO 01/2019 FOR the posts of Junior Clerks and Typist and Train Clerk
- GDCE EN NO 02/2019 FOR the posts of Commercial Clerk cum Ticket Clerk
- GDCE EN NO 03/2019 FOR the posts of Goods Guard and Sr Commercial Clerks cum Ticket Clerk
- GDCE EN NO 04/2019 FOR the posts of Station Master.