Maharashtra Rojgar Melava 2022 was held on various dates in December for the districts of Pune, Nashik, and Akola. This article contains comprehensive information about Maharashtra Rojgar Melava 2022.
Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Job Fair organised Maharashtra Rojgar Melava 2022 at State Level in Maharashtra at regular intervals of time. It is also known as Maharashtra Rojgar Melava 2022 in Maharashtra. It is organised by MahaRojgar or MahaSwayam, the Maharashtra Government’s Department of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. In the month of December, Maharashtra Rojgar Melava 2022 has organised for 6675 positions in the districts of Pune, Nashik, and Akola. In this page, you will find complete information on Maharashtra Rojgar Melava 2022 for various places in Maharashtra, as well as Important Dates, Vacancy Details, and How to Apply.
Job summary Maharashtra Rojgar Melava 2022
- Category: Job Alert
- Department: Skill Development Department of Maharashtra
- Name: Maharashtra Rojgar Melava 2022
- Total Vacancy: 6675
- Districts: PuneNashikDid
- Official Website : www.mahaswayam.gov.in
Maharashtra Rojgar Melava 2022
- Every month, the Maharashtra State Employment and Self-Employment Department, under the Commissionerate of Skill Development, Employment, and Entrepreneurship, organises Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Online Rojgar Melavas in various districts of Maharashtra. The goal of this job fair is to present numerous job possibilities in the private sector and government departments. In the month of December, there are 6675 openings in Pune, Nashik, and Akola for Maharashtra Rojgar Melava (Maharashtra Rojgar Melava 2022). The district will host an employment fair, and suitable individuals are encouraged to apply online via Mahaswayam’s official website @mahaswayam.gov.in or by clicking on the link provided in this article. In this essay, we will look at the Maharashtra Job Fair Official Notification (Notification) PDF.
Maharashtra Employment Fair 2022 For maharashtra job fair
- Maharashtra Job Fair 2022: The Maharashtra State Employment and Self-Employment Department has arranged the Maharashtra Job Fair under the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Employment Fair in the districts of Pune, Nashik, and Akola. A job fair for 6675 different positions has been organised. This article will provide detailed information on job fairs in the districts of Pune, Nashik, and Akola.
- District Vacancy
- Pune: 6118
- Nashik (Nashik): 465
- Akola (Akola): 92
- Total: 6675
- Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Job Fair 2022 2022: The educational requirements for the Maharashtra Job Fair in Pune, Nashik, and Akola districts are as follows.
- Class 3 Posts: Any Graduate / B.E / B. Tech
- Class 4 Posts: HSC / SSC / ITI
- Application Fee for Maharashtra Rojgar Melava 2022: There is no application fee for Maharashtra Rojgar Melava.
Apply Online Link
2022 Maharashtra Job Fair Online Application: To apply for the Maharashtra Job Fair online, follow the steps outlined below.
- First, click on the link provided below.
- Fill out the form completely by clicking on Registration.
- After completing the form, you will be given a Registration Number.
- Log in as needed. And then apply by clicking on the link provided below.
Venue For Maharashtra Rojgar Melava 2022
- Rojgar Melava Maharashtra 2022: Location: The table below shows the location of the Maharashtra Rojgar Melava 2022, which will be held in the districts of Pune, Nashik, and Akola.
Pune: The New Millennium School Samarth Nagar opt SBI Bank New Sanghvi
- Nashik (Nashik):RYK College Campus (Gokhale Education Society’s College of Engineering) College Raod, Nashik, 422 005
- Akola (Akola) : Collector Office Campus, Akola