Reserve Bank of India -RBI published an official notification for Recruitment of Assistant for 926 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. The application for RBI Assistant recruitment will begin from 23rd December 2019 and last day to fill the application form is 16th January 2020.
Job details for RBI Assistant Vacancies 2019
- No. of posts: 926
- Name of posts: Assistant
- Category wise RBI Assistant Vacancy Details:
- Kanpur & Lucknow – 63 Posts
- Ahmedabad – 19 Posts
- Bengaluru – 21 Posts
- Bhopal – 42 Posts
- Bhubaneswar – 28 Posts
- Chandigarh – 35 Posts
- Chennai – 67 Posts
- Guwahati – 55 Posts
- Hyderabad – 25 Posts
- Jaipur – 37 Posts
- Jammu – 13 Posts
- Kolkata – 11 Posts
- Mumbai – 419 Posts
- Nagpur – 13 Posts
- New Delhi – 34 Posts
- Patna – 24 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi – 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Vacancies 2019
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges) and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges). Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of examination fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Selection Process for RBI Assistant Vacancies 2019
- The selection of the candidates for RBI Assistant Vacancy will be through a competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Vacancies 2019
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
Important Dates for RBI Assistant Vacancies 2019
- Application start from: 23/12/2019
- Last date for application: 16/01/2020
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) February 14 & 15, 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) March 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.