Prisiding Officer Assistant android Application Download
Useful and handy tool for presiding officers on election duty
This application will be very useful for presiding officers on election duty.
Voting percent calculator
2 hourly voting figures
Voter’s list search and download
PRESIDING OFFICER JOB DESCRIPTION
The polling station team
Polling Stations are open from 7.00 a.m. until 10.00 p.m. On Election Day staff are required to arrive at the Polling Station at 6.15 a.m. to set up the equipment. Staff are not permitted to leave the premises during Polling Hours in order to maintain the secrecy of the vote.
The role of the polling station staff is to ensure that voters are able to cast their vote in secret, free from influence and in a calm atmosphere.
The Presiding Officer
Presiding Officers are responsible for the conduct of the ballot in the polling stations and
they must have a good knowledge of the voting procedures.
Presiding Officer Application Download
Election Application download
Presiding Officer Assistant Application
• Comply with any instructions from the Returning Officer
• To take charge of a polling station.
• To ensure that all electors are treated impartially and with respect.
• To maintain the secrecy of the ballot
• To supervise the Poll Clerk(s) at the polling station.
Before Election Day:
• Where applicable, attend training sessions and briefings provided by the Electoral
• Liaise with contact person for designated polling station before Election Day to
confirm arrangements for key collection/opening and closing the building.
• In a multiple polling station, make contact with other Presiding Officer(s).
• Make contact with Poll Clerk(s) to check travel arrangements to and from polling
• Collect the Ballot Box and contents before the Poll and keep secure.
• Transport Ballot Box and contents to polling station.
• Erect polling booths. This involves some lifting.
• Organise the layout of the polling station taking all voter needs into account.
• Be aware of access issues at the polling station.
• Be responsible for health and safety at the polling station for all staff and visitors.
• Ensure the polling station is opened on time.
• Ensure that all signs and instructions are clear, visible and remain in place.
• Keep the polling station neat and tidy.
• Instruct and supervise the work of the Poll Clerk(s)
• Account for, and be responsible for, all ballot papers, issued and un-issued.
• Check and mark electors’ electoral numbers in the register of electors and on the
corresponding numbers lists.
• Issue ballot papers to voters
• Ensure that voters cast their votes in secret and put them into the (correct) ballot box.
• Provide assistance to voters where appropriate
• Receive postal votes delivered by hand.
• Manage the attendance of those entitled to be present in the polling station, eg
candidates, agents, representatives of the Electoral Commission and Observers, and
ensure they do not interfere with the voting process.
• Be polite and professional when dealing with all visitors to the polling station and
remain impartial at all times.
• Monitor the activities of tellers outside polling places
- પ્રીસાઇડીગ અને પોલિગ ઓફિસર માટે એપ અહીથી ડાઉનલોડ કરો
- ચૂંટણીમાં મોકપોલ કરતી વખતે ઉપયોગી મતોનો હિસાબનું રફકામ માટેનું પત્રક ડાઉનલોડ
- ચુંટણી કામગીરી માં કોની સહી કયાં કરવી તે માટે નું પત્રક જુઓ
- ચૂંટણી ફરજ દરમિયાન નિભાવવામાં આવતા ભરેલા પત્રકો ડાઉનલોડ કરવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો
- વિધાનસભા ચૂંટણી ડીસેમ્બર – ૨૦૨૨ લેટેસ્ટ મોડ્યુલ તમામ માહિતી એક જ પીડીએફ માં
- અવસર લોકશાહીનો તમારુ મતદાર ઓનલાઇન પ્રતિજ્ઞા પત્ર અહીથી ડાઉનલોડ કરો
- તમામ પ્રકારનાં ફોર્મનાં ભરેલા નમૂના વિધાનસભા ચૂંટણીમાં 2022 માટે ખૂબ ઉપયોગી