Pradhanmantri fasal vima yojna Online Application start for 2019 at ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in: Pakdhiran Online Araji start
The new Crop Insurance Scheme is in line with One Nation – One Scheme theme. It incorporates the best features of all previous schemes and at the same time, all previous shortcomings / weaknesses have been removed. The PMFBY will replace the existing two schemes National Agricultural Insurance Scheme as well as the Modified NAIS.
- Financial support is provided to the farmers in a predictable way, with the loss or loss of crops.
- To encourage farmers to adopt innovative and modern farming practices.
- Credit flow can be ensured in agriculture and farmers can be protected with production risks.
Features of the scheme
- Farmers will have to pay less premium and the burden of the remaining premium, which will be filled by the government even though 90% apart.
- A premium for one season of food crops, pulses and oilseeds is to be kept.
- At least the premium rate for farmers (rate) – One Crop One Premium (Kharif: Xx, Ravi: 1.5%, Annual Horticultural and Commercial crops: 5%)
- Separate premium rates for districts and crops will now be exempt.
- Since there is no limit on the sum insured, there will be no reduction in the claim amount.
- Due to storms and monsoon rains, the risks associated with loss of sowing are included.
- Water-stressing status is included in the list of local risks.
- There is an emphasis on the widely used mobile and satellite technology for a quick assessment of the exact estimates and claims.
The unit of insurance in the plan
- The implementation of the scheme will be based on “Area-Approach”. For major crops, the unit of insurance will be village panchayat and for other crops, the unit of insurance will be decided by the state government. And this would be a higher level unit than village / village panchayat.
The amount in the plan
- In the plan, the District Technical Committee will determine the size of the crop money and it will be considered as a sum insured for the crop. In addition, the provision of Sum insured limit has also been removed so that farmers can take full advantage of the insured.
Covers that farmers
- All the farmers, who have been advised in the declared areas, are eligible for the amount of insurance, frequency of farming, all farmers, including farming farmers and marginal farmers. Farmers who have not been borrowed have given land related proofs in POR, Certificate of Land Acquisition (LPC) etc., or details of agreement with the concerned state government, approved agreements, other documents (farming or partaking by partnering) Farmers will have to present).
- Farmers who have taken loans under the Seasonal Agricultural Program for the proposed crop from financial institutions will be compulsorily included in the scheme. It is not mandatory for the farmers who have not been financed in the scheme.
Risks covered and excluded under the scheme
- Extreme risk insurance will be provided to provide protection to the loss of yield due to fire, lightning, hurricanes, crumbling, cyclone, stormy floods, floods, floods, landslides, droughts, weather, crop diseases and pests.
- On the basis of protective sowing, if the insured farmer is protected from sowing, planting due to the weather, they will be able to claim the same percentage of sum insured despite spending on sowing / planting.
- After harvest, the affected crops will be included in crop rotation, seasoning, cyclone risk for maximum two weeks and the claims will be assessed and paid accordingly.
- General Exclusion: The risks of war and molecular risks, damage done by evil spirits, and other preventable risks have been excluded.
Information on Crop Insurance Portal
Farmers to keep in mind to register for the scheme
- Farmers can use the premium calculator to see the first insurance premium count. The details of the application are divided into three parts. The applicant will have to fill the details of the part 1,2 and 3 mentioned below. (A) Part-I of the applicant’s primary information (b) Part-2 Landlord’s account of the applicant and the information of the depositor (c) Part-3 information on crop land area and its insurance
- Applicants must provide a mobile number and they will be able to know about this plan through SMS.
- By applying a printout of the application of the Farmer Portal, the farmer must sign or apply the application form on the insurance company, private bank or from where it is required to insure.
- Farmers must submit application form for crop insurance to the bank or the amount of insurance and documents required by the agent determined by the agent determined by the insurance company.
- The application form (proposal letter) which the receipt of the application will be accepted by the bank accepting the application form (proposal letter), no improvement can be made by the applicant. The second bank will not be able to accept another form for the survey number which has been accepted by the bank, which has given its online receipt. As long as the entire area of a survey number is not fully used, different area-wide requests can be made and banks will be able to accept it. After the receipt of receipt of the proposal from the applicant by presenting it in the bank of the proposal letter and if there is an improvement in other crop details, then it will be filled in the declaration by printing the declaration and presenting it in the bank.
How To Apply Online For Pradhanmantri fasal vima yojna PMFBY 2019
- First Open ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in. you can open direct from here
- Here You can get various option About Farmer Government Yojana.
- Find Pradhamantri fasal vima yojna tab from all list. you can open this site Direct from here
- Then Open Pradhanmantri fasal vima yojna Form.
- Here You can see various option about Pakdhiran online form.
- First Fill “BHAG-1 ARAJDAR NI VIGAT”
- Then Fill Up “KHATEDAR NI VIGAT “
- Then Fill Up “PAKNI VIGAT”
- then save your application and Print Out it.
- Sing on this form and submit In your bank.
1) You can use the premium calculator to see the first insurance premium count.
2) The details of the application are divided into three parts.
- Part-I applicant’s primary information.
- Part-II Landlord and landlord’s information about the applicant’s land.
- Part-III. Information on crop land area and its insurance
3) The applicant must give the mobile number and it will be informed about this plan by SMS.
4) The applicant has to fill the details of Part B2, and 3.
5) The applicant will take the print out of the proposal letter and submit it to the bank and get his receipt from there.
6) There will be no improvement in the application form (proposal letter) by the applicant who receives the acknowledgment of the application form (proposal letter) by the bank.
7) The bank will not be able to accept another form for the survey number other than the bank which has accepted the form of the serial number and given its online receipt.
8) As long as the entire area of a survey number is not fully used, different areas of the regional area can be made and banks can accept it.
9) If the applicant submits the printed letter of the proposal letter to the bank and after obtaining his receipt, if the other details of the crop or crop are found to be correct, then it will be filled in the declaration by printing his declaration and presenting it to the bank.
10) If the farmer is found to have forgotten the details of the form and the form has been accepted by the bank, the farmer will be able to fill the new form in the bank and the bank can cancel the old form and accept new forms.
11) The details of the crop part-3 will be mentioned in the time limit of the crop.
PMFBY is a replacement scheme of NAIS / MNAIS, there will be exemption from Service Tax liability of all the services involved in the implementation of the scheme. It is estimated that the new scheme will ensure about 75-80 per cent of subsidy for the farmers in insurance premium.
Table of Contents