PM Kisan Sanman Nidhi yojna status www.pmkisan.gov.in
pm kisan scheme:
Under this scheme, farmer will get Rs. 6000 in three installments. those that ar eligible underneath Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary list can realize their name. To check the pm kisan.nic.in.list, citizens can follow these steps or visit the direct link below.
Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Objectives
With a view to reinforce the income of the tiny and Marginal Farmers (SMFs), the govt has launched a replacement Central Sector Scheme, namely, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” within the current fiscal year .
The PM-KISAN scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of the SMFs in procuring various inputs to make sure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the top of the each crop cycle.
This would also protect them from falling within the clutches of moneylenders for meeting such expenses and ensure their continuance within the farming activities.
- eKYC is MANDATORY for PMKISAN Registered Farmers. Pls. contact nearest CSC centres for Biometric authentication
- Aadhar based eKYC through OTP Authentication has been temporarily suspended
- Deadline of eKYC for all the PMKISAN beneficiaries has been extended till 22nd May 2022.
PM- KISAN Scheme::
- PM KISAN might be a Central Sector theme with 100% funding from Government of India.
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under the pm kishan scheme an income support of Rs.6000/- per annum in three equal instalments are going to be provided to small farmer families having combined land holding or ownership of upto 2 hectares.
- Definition of family for the theme is husband, wife or minor children.
- State Goverment Administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- The following classes of beneficiaries of upper economic standing shall not be eligible for profit underneath the theme..
(a) All Institutional Land holders.
(b) Farmer families within which one or tons of of its members belong to following classes
- i) Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- ii) Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- iii) All serving or retired officers and workers of Central/ government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and connected offices /Autonomous establishments underneath Government also as regular employees of the Local Bodies
- (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- vi)All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more
- (Excluding Multi Tasking workers / category IV/Group D employees) of on top of sophistication
- v) All Persons United Nations agency paid tax in last assessment year
- vi) Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, hired Accountants, and designers registered with skilled bodies and shutting profession by endeavor practices.
eligible for benefit under the scheme
Know Beneficiary Kishan Nidhi Yojana Form Status::
|PM કિસાન યોજના ઓફીસીયલ સાઇટ
|અહિં ક્લીક કરો
|PM કિસાન યોજના લાભાર્થી લીસ્ટ
|અહિં ક્લીક કરો
|PM કિસાન યોજના e-KYC કરવા માટે
|અહિં ક્લીક કરો
The fund are getting to be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
PM Kisan is a Central Sector scheme with 100% funding from Government of India.
It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
Under the scheme an income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding/ownership of upto 2 hectares..
Definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
State Government and UT administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.