PM Kisan Yojana: Farmers are called food givers, due to which human life is sustained. The government implements many schemes for the farmers and the farmers of the country get a lot of benefits from it. And they develop economically and socially and in all spheres. Today we have one such scheme “Pm Kisan 14th Installment Status How to Check 2023“ means farmers are going to get information about how they can check their 14th installment in PM Kisan scheme.
Check the status of PM Kisan 2000 rupees . Farmer friends, today we will talk about how to check the status of PM Kishan Nidhi 2000 deposited online. And if the installment is not coming, then what documents are required and to whom to give those documents, we will see all this information today in this post.
PM Kisan Yojana Latest Updates
PM Kisan Yojana Latest Updates: Through Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kissan Yojana), an amount of six thousand rupees is given to crores of farmers every year. 2000 rupees are sent to farmers’ bank accounts every four months. So far 11 installments have been transferred to farmers’ accounts, while the 14th installment is eagerly awaited. Now a big update is coming out regarding this installment.
PM Kisan 2023
|Name of the scheme
|Check the 14th installment of PM Kisan Yojana from here
|Farmers get annual assistance of Rs.2000/- every 3 months Rs.6000/- per annum
|All states of the country
|Farmers will be supported with financial assistance of Rs 2000/- every three months
|Farmers of the country
|Type of application
In this scheme, the government deposits 6 thousand rupees in the farmer’s account every year. This amount is deposited in the account in three equal installments. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched many beneficial schemes for crores of farmers across the country. Among these schemes, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi Yojana is very important.
Check your name online at pmkisan.gov.in If you have applied to benefit from this scheme and now you want to see your name in the list of beneficiaries. So Govt has also made that facility available online.. New list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 can be checked online at govt website pmkisan.gov.in.
PM Kisan 14th Installment Date 2023
PM Kisan 14th Installment Date 2023: Beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana can create their Kisan Credit Card in this way if your application is stopped due to any document (Aadhaar, mobile number or bank account). So you can also upload that document online. If you are a farmer and want to take advantage of this scheme, you can add your name yourself with the help of this website.
Information is given in the Farmer’s Corner tab about how many facilities are available for farmers at pmkisan.gov.in. For which farmers have to login. You have to click on the tab with farmer corner given in it. In this tab, an option is provided for farmers to enroll themselves in PM Kisan Yojana. If you have already applied and your Aadhaar card has not been uploaded properly, or for some reason the Aadhaar number has been registered wrongly, then the same information will be available here.
PM Kisan How to apply online?
- PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana can be applied online. Names of all of them can be seen state-district-taluka-village wise. In this, the government has uploaded the complete list of all the beneficiaries. Not only this, the status of your application can also be known through Kisan Aadhaar number, bank account or mobile number.
- Names of farmers are added in the new financial year Central government has started the process of adding the names of farmers in the new financial year.. The new financial year has already started. Therefore, the farmers have been given an opportunity to check their name or add a new name before the list of new names will be published.
14th installment of PM Kisan
Honorable Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendrabhai Modi recently announced from Shimla, Himachal Pradesh that payment of 14th installment under PM Kisan Yojana will be started. In which currently the farmer beneficiaries are more than ten crores who are going to be directly benefited. That is, from now on, Rs 2,000/- of the 14th installment has been deposited in the farmer’s account under the PM Kisan Yojana.
How to Check PM Kisan 14th Semester Status 2023
- 2000/- of the 14th installment of PM Kisan Yojana has been deposited in the farmer’s account. Which farmers themselves can check online at home through their mobile phones. And complete information on how to check PM Kisan Yojana 14th Installment Status 2023 is given below please read carefully.
- First you open “Google Chrome” in your mobile and search “Pm Kisan Yojana” in it.
- Where the government official website of Pm Kisan Portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/ will open before you. Go to “Farmer Corner” on the right side of “Home Page”.
- Now go to “Farmer Corner” and go to “Beneficiary Status” menu. A clock will be drawn in that menu.
- Where now after the new page has bloomed. Beneficiary has to enter their Aadhaar card number, bank account number and mobile number.
- Where now after filling all your personal information you have to go to a new page. Now your “Beneficiary History” will be shown.
- Now in the last you can know the date on which the amount of assistance has been deposited based on the Payment History
PM Kisan know when the installment will come
Based on this scheme every year Modi government gives 6000 rupees to farmers in 3 parts of 2000 rupees in their account. The first installment falls between July 31, the second installment from August 1 to November 30 and the third installment from March 31. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme was launched by the Modi government on 24 February 2019 and was implemented from 1 December 2018.