Mukhyamantri Gyan Setu Merit Scholarship 2023 Registration, Application Form, Last Date: The government 0f Gujarat has launched the CM Gyan Setu Scholarship 2023 for the meritorious students of the State. This scholarship scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Gujarat on 8 June 2003. Scholarships will be provided to 30000 students of the state under this scholarship scheme. Whatever scholarship will be provided to the students under this program, the money will be directly transferred to the bank account of the parents. Students from classes 6 to +2 can apply for the scholarship scheme. Different scholarships have been decided by the Government for students of every grade.
How students can take advantage of the Gujarat State scholarship scheme, how many percent marks students will have to bring for a scholarship, how students of the college can apply, what eligibility criteria, and what documents are required to get a scholarship. Read the article till the end for more details about this scholarship program.
Mukhyamantri Gyan Setu Merit Scholarship 2023 Registration
The Gujarat Government has launched the Chief Minister Gyan Setu Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 for the meritorious students of its state. The Chief Minister of Gujarat launched this scheme on 8th June 2023. Under this scholarship scheme, more than 30,000 meritorious students of the state are provided annual scholarships. This scholarship will be provided by the Government of Gujarat to students from class 6th to class +2. Scholarships ranging from RS 8,000 to Rs 25,000 will be provided to the students of class 6th to class +2. The scholarship will be provided by the government to the students and will transfer directly to the parent’s account. If you also want to take advantage of this scholarship scheme, then apply for it now.
Gyan Setu Scholarship Gujarat Main Points
|Mukhyamantri Gyan Setu Merit Scholarship
|Launched by the
|Chief Minister of Gujarat
|8th June 2023
|Students of Gujarat
|6th to +2 class
|Rs 8,000 to Rs 25,000
|Education Board 0of Gujarat State
Gyan Setu Merit Scholarship Benefits
- Scholarships ranging from RS 8,000 to 25,000 will be provided to students from class 6th to +2 class.
- The scholarship will be provided by the Government to the students and transferred directly to the parent’s account.
- Under this scheme, Gujarat state scholarship has been provided to 30,000 meritorious students.
- Scholarships ranging from RS 8,000 to 25,000 will be meritorious for students.
- Under this scheme, the amount of the scholarship will be transferred to the bank account of the parents.
- Through this scholarship, children will get encouragement for higher Education.
- Through scholarships, meritorious students will provide financial help to continue their further studies.
Gujarat Gyan Setu Merit Scholarship Amount
There are different types of scholarships provided by the Government of Gujarat to the students.
- The student studying in self-funded schools have the following scholarships:
|Class 6th to class 8th
|RS 20,000 annual scholarship
|Class 9th to class 10th
|RS 22,000 annual scholarship
|Class 11th to Class +2
|RS 25,000 annual scholarship
- The following scholarships are provided to the students of Government schools and aided schools.
|Class 6th to 8th
|RS 5,000 annual school
|Class 9th to 10th
|RS 6,000 annual school
|Class 11th to +2
|RS 7,000 annual school
A total of 30,000 students should be given scholarships every year by the Government of Gujarat.
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Gyan Setu Scholarship Application Form 2023
If you want to apply for the new scholarship scheme of the Gujarat Government, then you will have to wait a bit for this, no notification has been issued for this scholarship by the government, whenever any notification will be issued by the government, we will inform you soon.
If you liked our Mukhyamantri Gyan Setu Merit Scholarship article, then kindly share and like our article.
How much scholarship amount will be provided under this scheme?
RS 8,000 to Rs 25,000 scholarship provided by the government of Gujarat.
Who launched this scheme?
This scholarship scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Gujarat.
How you can apply for this scheme?
You have to wait for some time for the official website.