Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana: Many people died in Gujarat during Corona period. In many families, the death of the main breadwinner deprived his wife and children of their main support. In this case, many support schemes have been implemented by the Gujarat government for such affected people. The main ones are the Foster Parents Yojana and Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana.
Under this scheme, financial assistance is given to the children whose parents are orphaned due to the death of corona virus. Let’s get the information about how much assistance is available in both these schemes and what process has to be done to avail it.
Chief Minister Child Seva Yojana
Foster Parents SchemeChildren orphaned during Kovind-19 epidemic are given Rs.4000/- monthly as support till the child completes 18 years of age under “Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana”. The benefit of “Mukhya Mantri Bal Seva Yojana” is extended to orphans from 18 years of age up to 21 years. The benefit of “Mukhya Mantri Bal Seva Yojana” is Rs.2000/- monthly allowance per child in case of death of one of the parents till the child completes 18 years of age.The finance department has given in-principle approval to the new proposal of Rs.2000 lakh for the year 2023-24 to provide a total of Rs.2.00 lakh assistance at the time of marriage of the beneficiary daughter of Palak Mata Pita Yojana or Chief Minister Child Seva Yojana.The Social Security Department has given approval from the Government to provide a total of Rs.Scheme conditions
- This scheme has been implemented in the entire state of Gujarat from 01/04/2023.
- Only girls who are married on or after 01/04/2023 among foster parents or beneficiaries of Chief Minister’s Child
- Seva Yojana will be eligible for the assistance provided by this resolution.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only once.
- The beneficiary of this scheme has to apply within 2 years from the date of marriage.
- The assistance amount is directly deposited into the bank account through DBT. This amount is deposited simultaneously in the bank account of the beneficiary girl through DBT.
- To avail the benefit of this scheme one has to apply at the district level at the office of the District Social Security Officer/ District Child Protection Unit.
- Then the application is approved after verifying the supporting evidence submitted by the District Social Security Officer.
- In this scheme, the beneficiary is selected following a fully transparent process.
- 2,00 lakhs assistance will be given on the basis of the assistance application made by the beneficiary along with the marriage certificate after the beneficiary daughter of Palak Mata Pita
- Yojana or Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana completes 18 years at the time of marriage.
- The conditions prescribed under this scheme have to be followed strictly.
Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana Document List
(The beneficiaries of this scheme have to submit the following documents along with the application.
- Proof of date of birth of bride
Proof of date of birth of bride to be married.
- Proof that the foster parents have benefited from the Chief Minister’s Child Seva Yojana.
- Example of marriage registration
Daughter’s Aadhaar Card.
- Bride’s back account details (canceled check or copy of passbook page with bank account number)
|Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana Detail Resolution||Click here|