Modi’s address to the nation: The Prime Minister said- Lockdown is over, Korona is there, special caution is required in festivals; If dislike increased on YouTube, BJP hid the number
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation today (Tuesday) at 6 pm. This was Modi’s seventh address during the Koro epidemic. In this address, he mentioned Kabir Saheb’s Duha and said that after seeing Paki Kheti, Garva Kiya Kisan Azhu Zola (Sankat) Bahut Hai, come home then know. He said to be careful till Korona is over. This was Modi’s shortest speech of the Corona period. This address he made 12.26. He had earlier addressed the gathering on June 30. They spoke for 17 minutes that day.
Before Modi’s address, there were more dislikes than likes on BJP’s YouTube channel. When Modi’s speech was over, the BJP hid the dislike number in the video from its channel. This means that we can like-dislike this video, but we do not know its number. However, PMO, Narendra Modi and PIB channels had more likes than dislikes on Modi’s speech. The numbers are appearing here.
Important points of PM Modi’s address ….
Economic transactions are slowly gaining momentum over time. Most of us have a laid back attitude when it comes to painting a picture about ourselves. Ronak is coming to the markets again this festive season. But let’s not forget that even though the lockdown is gone, the virus is not gone. We are not in a position to handle the last eight months, let alone spoil it.
The death rate in the country is low. Five and a half thousand out of one lakh people in India have contracted corona. While in America and Brazil this figure is 25 thousand. The death rate in India is 83 per 10 lakh. While countries like USA, Brazil and Britain have crossed 600. India is succeeding in saving the lives of more and more of its citizens as compared to the competent countries of the world. There are more than 90 lakh beds available in the country. There are 12 thousand quarantine centers. Corona testing also works in about 2000 labs. The number of tests will soon cross 100 million. The growing number of tests against the covid epidemic has been a major strength for us.
This time is not going to be careless. This time it is not to be assumed that Corona is gone or that there is no danger from Corona. In recent days we have all seen pictures and videos in which many people have stopped being cautious. This is not right. If you are careless, walking around without a mask, you are putting yourself, the family, the children and the elderly in big trouble. Today, cases of corona are declining in the United States and other European countries. But in this country again it is suddenly growing and it is also growing alarmingly. Sant Kabir Das has said that seeing paki kheti, a proud farmer ajhu zola (crisis) is very much, come home then know.
Carelessness should not be shown until success is fully achieved. Until the epidemic is vaccinated, we must not let the fight against corona diminish. Years later we see that many countries are working to save humanity. Scientists in our country are also working hard for vaccines. Work is also underway in India on the vaccine. It is under different stages. The government is managing how the corona vaccine reaches every Indian whenever it arrives. There are instructive words in Ramcharit Manas and there is also a warning. In which it is said that fire, enemy, sin means never underestimate error and disease. It should not be taken lightly until it is completely cured. Do not delay until the medication.
The festive season is a time of joy and happiness. We are moving forward leaving a difficult time behind. Even a little carelessness can get us in trouble. Be careful about two yards away, wash your hands with soap from time to time, apply a mask. I want to see you safe. I want this festival to bring excitement in your life. That is why I constantly urge my countrymen. Media, I urge the activists active in social media to do as much public awareness campaign as possible, it will be in the interest of the country. Stay healthy my countrymen. Proceed at a faster pace. Congratulations to all the countrymen on the occasion of various festivals including Navratri, Eid, Gurunak Jayanti, Diwali, Sixth.
The Corona virus continues to plague the country. The Prime Minister has been constantly appealing to the people to abide by the rules. Prime Minister Modi has given a mantra that as long as there is no medicine, there is no relaxation. Corona cases have been declining in the country over the last few days and the number of active cases is declining rapidly.
The country is currently in the midst of a festive season and will continue to do so in the coming days, with the government once again taking precautions.
Corona’s case has declined recently. Although markets may be crowded due to the festival, the government is constantly appealing to people to be careful as part of the precaution.
Prime Minister Modi has addressed the nation 13 times so far
1. 8 November 201 .: Announced the closure of Rs.500 and Rs.1000 notes to control black money.
2. 15 February 2019: Prime Minister addresses the nation after 40 CRPF personnel were killed in Pulwama.
3. March 27, 2019: Modi says DRDO scientists smashed a live satellite in Lower Earth orbit.
4. August 8, 2019: After removing Article 370 from Jammu and Kashmir, Modi addressed the nation on August 8, 2019 at 8 pm.
5. 7 September 2019: Chandrayaan-2 encourages scientists after breaking contact before landing on the moon.
6. 9 November 2019: Supreme Court judgment on Ayodhya dispute and talks on Kartarpur corridor in Punjab.
7. March 19, 2020: The Prime Minister appealed for a public curfew to get people’s cooperation with the government’s efforts to fight the corona virus in the country.
8. March 24, 2020: Asking the countrymen for some time to fight Corona, he announced a 21-day lockdown across the country.
9. 3 April 2020: Appealed to turn off the lights in the house from 9pm to 9pm on 5th April and then light a lamp on the terrace or balcony.
10. 14 April 2020; The nationwide lockdown was extended to May 3.
11. 12 May 2020: Announces a package of Rs 20 lakh crore for Self-Reliant India Campaign.
12. 30 June 2020: Prime Minister announces extension of Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana till end of November.
13. 20 October 2020: Advice to exercise caution during festivals in Corona.