Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. – MGVCL published an official notification for Recruitment of HSE Officer, Deputy HSE Officer & Dy. Superintendent (Accounts) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
No. of posts: 41
Name of posts:
- HSE Officer- Health, Safety and Environment (in Corporate Office): 01 Post
- Deputy HSE Officer- Health, Safety and Environment (in Corporate Office): 01 Post
- Dy. Superintendent (Accounts): 39 Posts
- HSE Officer: B.E./B. Tech. (HSE)/Environment, Health and Safety Management/Environment Sciences with minimum 55% from a recognized University in India or Abroad.
- Dy. HSE Officer: B.Sc. (Environment)/ Diploma in (HSE)/Environment, Health and Safety management Environment Sciences with minimum 55% from a recognized University in India.
- Dy. Superintendent (Accounts): CA/ICWA (CMA)/ M.Com./MBA (Fin.) with minimum 55%.
- 35 years for HSE Officer, 30 years for Deputy HSE Officer & 35 years for Dy. Superintendent (Accounts): 39 Posts
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- HSE Officer, Deputy HSE Officer: Rs.500.00/- for UR and SEBC candidates.
- Dy. Superintendent (Accounts): Rs.500.00/- (including GST) for UR, SEBC and EWS candidate and Rs.250.00 /-(including GST) for ST & SC candidates.
- The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for Written Test /Online Test/ Personal Interview as the case may be for selection.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
Apply Online | Advertisement
- Start Date and Time of Registration: 07/07/2021
- Last Date & Time of Registration: 27/07/2021 (till 6.00 PM)