Gserc Merit list @www.gserc.in. Gserc secondary and higher secondary merit list and merit marks published at website. Document verification schedule will declared shortly.
GSERC Higher Secondary Recruitment 2019 GSERC Jobs GSERC Teacher Vacancies 557 Gujarat Saikshanik Staff Bharti Pasandagi Samiti Academic Assistant recruitment GSERC ભારતી TAT Jobs Check Salary Age Criteria Eligibility GSERC Higher Secondary Jobs 2019 – 20 GSERC Job Notification pdf Out Apply Online @ gserc.in GSERC Shikshan Sahayak Selection Process How To Apply for GSERC Higher Secondary School Teacher Job TAT Passed apply for GSERC Higher Secondary Recruitment Merit List Based Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Staff Recruitment Committee (GSERC) Teacher Vacancy In Various Subjects
GSERC Higher Secondary Recruitment 2019
GSERC Secondary Government School Teachers Recruitment 2019 for 1239 Shikshan Sahayak Post in Government Secondary School under different subjects such as Maths, Biology, Sanskrit, Geography. After Publication of Higher Secondary Teacher Recruitment, GSERC announced 1239 Teachers Recruitment 2019 in Secondary govt. School of Gujarat. Eligible and TAT Qualified Candidate can Apply online at GSERC Website www.gserc.in from 21/11/2019.
GSERC Secondary School Teachers Recruitment 2019
GSERC Shikshan Sahayak jobs 2019 are for various Gujarat State Government Higher Secondary Schools & Government Secondary School.
|Organization Name||Gujarat State Education Staff Recruitment Selection Committee (GSERC)|
|Advertisement. No||Advt. No. From 19/201920 to 25/2019-20|
|Vacancy Name||Shikshan Sahayak (Secondary Teachers in Govt. School)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1239|
|Subject Name||Maths, Biology, Sanskrit, Geography|
|Registration Mode||Online Only|
|Application Dates||From 21st November 2019 to 30th November 2019|
|Qualification||TAT (Teachers Aptitude Test) in relevant Subject|
GSERC Secondary School Teacher Bharti Imp Dates
- Official Advertisement PDF in Gujarati Check Here
- State Vacant Post Check Here
- Imp Instructions by GSERC check Here
Gujarat Saikshanik Staff Bharti Pasandagi Samiti (GSERC) Invites Online Application for the Recruitment of 557 Higher Secondary Teachers i.e Shikshan Sahayak Jobs in Various Subject. Eligible Gujarat TAT Passed Candidate may Apply Online at www.gserc.in from 18th November 2019 to 27th November 2019.
GSERC Higher Secondary Sikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2019 Details
GSERC, Gujarat State Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Staff Recruitment Selection Committee Issued Notification in News Paper & website about Shikshan Sahayak Bharti 2019 Jobs in Gujarat. If you are Looking for Teachers job in Gujarat then grab this Opportunity by government of Gujarat. Higher Secondary Teachers Recruitment for Government School and Grant Ad School by GSERC Gandinagar. All the information about 557 Vacant Shikshan Sahayak job like Education Qualification, Age Limit, TAT Marks, Pay Scale, Application Fee etc mentioned below.
Education Qualification: A candidate must have a TAT 2018 PASSED in the subject concerned from a recognized University with passing marks. The degree obtained by the UGC approved will be accepted. Open and Distance Learning of State-of-the-University will not be approved Unless the degree obtained is valid, the qualification will not be valid.
Examination Fee: A non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/- only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe of Gujarat and Persons With Disabilities whose disability is not less than 40% (forty percent) arc exempted from payment of this fee.
Pay Scale: Sikshan Sahayak will get Rs.38090/- Fix Salary for First Five Years.
Age limit: Reserved Category Candidate able to get 05 years
Selection Process: Candidates who will be included in the Provisional merit will be informed about it by SMS. Document Verification Call Letter to be nominated by the Preferred Consent in the district indicated in the application letter itself online. All relevant documents, certificates and certificates of the place, time and date will have to be verified.Applications for non-verified candidates will be canceled and the name will be removed from the merit list. And candidates have no problem with this Cannot make claims. A list of District-wise Documentation Verification Canoes is available on the website.
How To Apply:-
Candidates who want to apply can submit their applications through the official website https://www.gserc.in/:-
- Visit the official website
- First, click on “Register” and register themselves.
- After Registration Go to Login Panel and fill Registration Number & Password and Click on “submit”
- Fill Contact Details/ Personal Details etc.
- Upload The self-attested copies of all relevant certificates & testimonials in support of age, qualification, and caste.
- Now click On Print/Download Application Form.
- Candidate should keep a copy of the application form for their record.
|Starting Date of Online Application||18/11/2019|
|Closing Date of Online Application||27/11/2019|
Important Link Area
|Advertisement Number||Subject||Total Vacancies|
|01/2019-20||Account & Commerce Business Administration||21|
How to Apply Online at www.gserc.in?
Eligible TAT Passed Candidate may apply Online at GSERC Website from 18.11.2019. Candidate may Follow below steps to fill Online Application Registration.
- Open the GSERC Website www.gserc.in
- Navigate the section “Higher Secondary School / Secondary School”
- then Click on “Apply for Higher Secondary Government”
- Enter your Mandatory Data “TAT No” , Date of Birth and captcha
- Press Login Button and Fill Remaining Details
- After all Information filled Proceed for Fee Payment Online
- Confirm the Application and Print for Future Reference.
Important Dates & Official PDF from GSERC
|Starting Date of Online Application||18-11-2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||27-11-2019|
|Official Website For Information||www.gserc.in|
|GSERC State Wise Vacancies Details||Check Here|
|GSERC District Wise Vacancies Details||Check Here|
|Official Advertisement PDF||Check Here|
GSERC Help Desk/ Contact Details:
For any queries related to Online submission of Application Form please Contact GSERC Helpline [No. +91 6352307308 or 9099971902] between 10.30 A.M. to 6.00 P.M. on any Gujarat Govt. working day. Regarding difficulty in Software Support, if any, Please contact Telephone No. +91 9099971902, +91 9099971769
- COMMERECE GENERAL MERIT LIST
- BIOLOGY GENERAL MERIT LIST
- CHEMISTRY GENERAL MERIT LIST
- ECONOMICS GENERAL MERIT LIST
- ENGLISH GENERAL MERIT LIST
- GEOGRAPHY GENERAL MERIT LIST
- GUJARATI GENERAL MERIT LIST
- HINDI GENERAL MERIT LIST
- HISTORY GENERAL MERIT LIST
- MATHS GENERAL MERIT LIST
- P.T. GENERAL MERIT LIST
- PHILOSOPHY GENERAL MERIT LIST
- PHYSICS GENERAL MERIT LIST
- POLITICAL SCIENCE GENERAL MERIT LIST
- PSYCHOLOGY GENERAL MERIT LIS
- SANSKRIT GENERAL MERIT LIST
- SOCIOLOGY GENERAL MERIT LIST
- STATITICS GENERAL MERIT LIST