Kuvar bai Mameru Yojna in Gujarat Sarkar 2020. Kunverbainu Mameru (Assistance to married daughters) The Ministry of Women and Child Development of Gujarat has launched a scheme called Kunwarbai Nu Mameru Yojana. However, this scheme has been started specifically for the welfare of Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes girls. Today we will tell you how girls from Gujarat can apply and benefit from this scheme.
- Annual Income Limit for Rural Areas Rs. 1,20,000/- Annual Income Limit for Urban Areas Rs. 1,50,000/- Only one girl of a Family can get this benefit.
- Financial Assistance of Rs. 10,000/- for Mameru, which is given by cheque, in the name of a girl only.
- Financial Assistance of Rs. 10,000/- for Mameru, which is given by cheque, in the name of a girl only. Eligible families of girls can apply for this scheme through offline mode by filling a simple application form. The application form of this scheme will be available in the Office of Women and Child Development, you can collect the application form from there and fill it and in addition, you can download the online application form from the link of the application form given by us.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card, voter ID card.
- Residence proof – Residence, electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill.
- caste certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- income certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
- Copy of the first page of bank passbook.
Kuvar bai nu Mameru Yojana Application PDF Form:
- Download Kuvar bai Mameru Yojna Form