Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023: The government has set a target of doubling the income of farmers. Keeping this in mind, the central government has launched the Kisan Credit Card scheme. Today we are going to provide you all important information related to Kisan Credit Card Scheme through this article. You will get complete information regarding this scheme by reading this article.
Like what is Kisan Credit Card Yojana?, its benefits, objectives, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get complete information regarding Kisan Credit Card Scheme, you are requested to read our article till the end.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme
|Kisan Credit Card Scheme
|was started by
|by the Central Govt
|Farmer brothers of the country
|Providing low interest tax loans
Kishan Credit Card Scheme 2023
Farmers of the country will be given credit cards under the Kisan Credit Card scheme. Through which they will be given a loan of 1 lakh 60 thousand rupees. Through this loan, the farmers of the country will be able to take better care of their agriculture. Along with this, farmers will also be able to get insurance for their crops. Recently, cattle rearers and fishermen have also been included under the Kisan Credit Card scheme.
If you also want to get a credit card under Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023, you have to go to the official website and follow the process given by us. Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, loans will be given to farmers at 4% interest rate without any guarantee.
Banks Covered in Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2023
• HDFC Bank
• Bank of India
• Axis Bank
• Punjab National Bank
• State Bank of India
• ICICI Bank
• Bank of Baroda etc.
Under this scheme, all the beneficiary farmers will be given a credit card or passbook. In which information like their name, address, land details, loan limit, validation etc. will be recorded. The beneficiary farmer has to put one passport size photograph of himself in the passbook.
Features of Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023
- The beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana are also given the benefit of Kisan Credit Card Yojana.
- To get this benefit they have to deposit the form in the bank.
- Government is also making Kisan Credit Card under Atmanirbhar Bharat Yojana.
- Loans are given to farmers easily and at low interest through this credit card.
- All those farmers who have created a Kisan Credit Card and for some reason their card has been closed, it is very easy to restart it.
- The validity of Kisan Credit Card is 5 years.
- Through the KCC form available on the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you can increase your card limit and restart the closed card.
- Through Kisan Credit Card, beneficiaries can avail loans up to ₹300000 at 9% interest.
- 2% subsidy is given on this interest by the government. That means farmers will be given loans at only 7% interest.
- If the farmer repays the loan on time, he is given an additional rebate of 3%. That means in this situation the farmer has to pay only 4% interest.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana New Interest Rate 2023
Kisan Credit Card Scheme was launched in 1998. Due to corona infection, the government announced a new interest rate on the Kisan credit card. Under a special campaign, PM Narendra Modi has distributed Kisan Credit Cards to over 25 lakh beneficiaries from Uttar Pradesh’s Chitrakoot district.
For which more than 2 thousand bank branches have been entrusted with the work. Under the Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023, the credit card has to pay an interest rate of 7 percent per annum. Agricultural insurance for crop and area is also available through Kisan Credit Card and interest at savings bank rate is also available on the balance from KCC.
• If the beneficiary settles his loan within 1 year, the beneficiary will get 3% rebate and 2% subsidy in interest rate. That means farmers will get a total discount of 5 percent. This means that
• If the farmer repays the loan within 1 year, he has to pay only 2% interest up to ₹300000. If you also want to apply under Kisan Credit Card Scheme, you have to go to the official website and apply online.
Documents of Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023
• A farmer must have cultivable land.
• All those farmers who are engaged in agricultural production in their own farm or doing agricultural work in someone else’s farm or engaged in any kind of crop production can apply for Kisan Credit Card.
• Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
• The farmer should be an Indian resident
• Land copy
• PAN card
• Mobile number
• Passport size photograph
Benefits of Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023
- All the farmers of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- Under Credit Card Yojana Kisan 2023, the benefits of this scheme will be given to all the farmers affiliated under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- The central government will provide a loan of 1 lakh 60 thousand rupees to the farmers of the country through this credit card.
- By getting loans under this scheme, farmers will be able to do their farming better.
- The benefit of this scheme will be made available to 14 crore farmers of the country.
- To reduce interest burden for farmers.
- Kisan credit card can take loan in every bank
How to Apply Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2023?
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Download KCC Form. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, KCC Application Form PDF will open in front of you, from here you can download the application.
- After downloading the application form, you have to fill all the information asked in the form. After filling all the information, you have to attach all your required documents with the application form.
- After this, you have to go to the bank where you have opened your account and submit your application form.
After verifying the data provided by the farmer, the application will be accepted and the application will go to the login of the bank account branch where the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana amount has been received.
All farmers whose applications have been approved will be issued Kisan Credit Cards within 15 days. To make the scheme transparent, monitoring of the application software will be given to Deputy Director of Agriculture, District Magistrate and Senior District Manager.
Bank Application Process of Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023
• First of all you have to go to the official website of the bank.
• Now the home page will open in front of you.
• On the home page you have to click on Kisan Credit Card Form option.
• After this you have to click on the option of Apply Now.
• Now you have to click on submit option.
• This way you can apply under Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
Contact Information for Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2023
We have provided you with all important information related to Kisan Credit Card Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the helpline number to solve your problem. The helpline number is 011-24300606.