The central government on Tuesday put a ban on 43 mobile apps. The Center has placed this ban as per Information Technology Act 69A. The Center said that the app is engaged in activities that endanger the unity, integrity and security of the country.
The center took action against various apps 4 times
The government first banned 59 Chinese apps on June 29, citing the same reason. The decision was taken after the Galvan clash.
Then on July 27 also banned on the 47 app. The government has taken this decision after rising tensions in Ladakh and attempts by Chinese troops to infiltrate.
Banned 118 apps, including Pubji, on September 2nd. Pubji has been downloaded by over 17.5 crore people.
Today, 43 mobile apps have been banned again. It has been described as a threat to the security and integrity of the country.
These 43 apps have been banned
1. Ali suppliers
2. Ali Baba workbench
3. Ali Express-Smarter Shopping, Better Living
4. Alipe Cashier
5. Lalamov India-Delivery App
6. Drive with Lalamov India
7. Scan video
8. Camcard-Business Card Reader
9. Cam Card – BCR (Western)
10. Soul-Follow the Soul to Find You
11. Chinese Social-Free Online Dating Video App & Chat
12. Date in Asia-Dating and Chat for Asian Singles
13. Widget- Dating App
14. Free Dating App-Single, Start Your Date!
15. Ador App
16. TrulyChinese-Chinese Dating App
17. Truly Asian-Asian Dating App
18. ChinaLove: Dating app for Chinese singles
19. Date My Age: Chat, Meet, Date Mature Singles Online
20. Asian Date: Find Asian Singles
21. Flirt about chat with singles
22. Guys Only Dating: Gay Chat
23. Tubit: Live Streams
24. V Work China
25. First Love Live- Super Hot Live Beauties Live Online
26. Rella-lesbian social network
27. Cashier Wallet
28. Mango TV
29. MGTV-Human TV Official TV App
30. VTV-TV version
31. VTV-Sidrama, K Drama and More
32. VTV Light
33. Lucky Live-Live Video Streaming App
34. Taobao Live
36. Identity v
37. Iceland 2: Ashes of Time
38. Boxstar (Early Access)
39. Heroes Evolved
40. Happy Fish
41. Jellypop Match-Decorate Your Dream Iceland!
42. Manchkin Match: Magic Home Building
43. Conquista Online-II
267 apps have been banned in 148 days
A scuffle broke out in Galwan on June 15. The government banned Chinese apps for the first time to send a strong message to China and put pressure on it. Since then, 267 apps have been banned in 148 days and most of them are Chinese.