IBPS Recruitment for Analyst Programmer (Linux / Windows) & Research Associate Posts 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
- Analyst Programmer (Linux): 02 Posts
- B.E./B.Tech /MCA
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience for development and managing computer applications in Linux/Python for high volume data processing.
- Analyst Programmer (Windows): 01 Post
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience for development and managing web-based computer applications with MS SQL Database in Windows and ASP.NET
- Research Associate: 02 Posts
- Post-Graduation in Psychology / Education or Management with specialization in HR with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities / Institutes
- Preferably One year experience in the academic Research/Test Development. Competency in operating computer is a must
Total No. of Posts: 05
Analyst Programmer (Linux / Windows):
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 35 years
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 30 years
Rs. 500/- for all categories of candidates.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. IBPS Recruitment for Analyst Programmer (Linux / Windows) & Research Associate Posts 2019
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 05-07-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-07-2019
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 24-07-2019
- Online Examination (Tentative date): First week of August 2019
- Conduct of Item Writing/Group Exercises/ Computer Programming Test/Interview: August 2019
IBPS Recruitment for Analyst Programmer (Linux / Windows) & Research Associate Posts 2019
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Share Post To Friends