IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment: Online Registration Started fof 5800+ @ibps.in, Check Exam Date, Qualification & Updates Here
IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification has been released by Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) for a total of 5800+ Vacancies. You can check all details including CRP Clerk XI Qualification, Age Limit, Important dates, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Selection process here.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification: Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has released the notification for for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Banks on 11 July on ibps.in. Candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 from 12 July to 01 August 2021 on IBPS Website i.e. ibps.in through “Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerk XI),,Latest News, jobs Updates, Technology Tips and General Information Updates, remain with us avakarnews Please share with your companions this Post.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Notification Date 2021||11 July 2021|
|Start of IBPS Clerk Online Application Process||12 July 2021|
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Last Date||01 August 2021|
|IBPS Clerk PET Admit Card Date||August 2021|
|IBPS Clerk PET Date||16 August 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card Date||Expected in August 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date||28 August, 29 August, 04 September 2021|
|Prelims Result||September/ October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card Date 2021||October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date 2021||31 October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Vacancy Details
Clerk – 5830
|Andaman & Nicobar||3|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli & Daman Diu||2|
|Jammu & Kashmir||25|
BPS Clerk Exam is scheduled to be held from 28 August to 04 September 2021.
A total of 5830 IBPS Clerk Vacancies are available in 11 Banks including as Bank of India, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, and Bank of Maharashtra.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit: 20 to 28 Years
IBPS Clerk Application Fee
The category wise fee structure for IBPS Clerk online application is given below. Fee/Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. The application fee must be paid online itself. To know more check the complete guide for IBPS Clerk Application.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 850/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Selection Procedure for IBPS Clerk 2021
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Provisional Allotment
Final selection will be on the basis of IBPS Clerk Mains and IBPS Clerk Interview.
More details on IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 such as important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, selection process are available below in this article.
IBPS Clerk Provisional Allotment 2021: The total marks allotted for Online Main Examination are 200. Marks will be converted out of 100 for Provisional allotment. A candidate should qualify in the Online Main Examination and be sufficiently high in the merit to be considered for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on authorised IBPS website.
More Details: Please Read Official Notification.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021: The Centre, venue address, date and time for both Preliminary and Main examinations shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
IBPS Clerk Result 2021: The result for all stages will be announced on the official website of IBPS – ibps.in in due course after the examinations.
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
he IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 Application Form is to be filled in 2 parts: Registration And Login
Below are the steps to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam 2021.
- Visit the official website @ibps.in
- Click on the notification reading “Online Registration For IBPS Clerk 2021”
- Register using personal credentials, Phone number, and email ID
- Fill in the personal details and contact details to complete registration.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration ID and Password
- Login with registration ID and Password and Verify using Captcha
- Click the Login button and fill in the details and complete the application form.
- Pay the required application fee online.
- Save the completed application form and keep it for future reference
Candidates must be vigilant about the starting date of application and must ensure completion of the application before the last date. Only a complete application is required to submit the IBPS Clerk Online form 2021.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment 2021 ?
The candidates can apply online on official website from 12 July to 01 August 2021.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Fee:
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates – Rs. 175/-
- Others – Rs. 850/-
2 thoughts on “IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment: Online Registration Started fof 5800+ @ibps.in”
My. Rudramala ta.khrdbrahma dist.s.k.