IBPS 12075 Clerk Recruitment 2019 Apply Here
IBPS 12075 Clerk Recruitment 2019 Apply Here : IBPS Clerk recruitment 2019-2020 has released by the Institute of banking personnel selection. Eligible Candidates now check the following information regarding the IBPS Clerk 2019 notification.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government / Private jobs in IBPS Clerk 2019. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
RRC-WR Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 99 Senior Clerk cum Typist Vacancies in RRC-WR Recruitment 2019-20 in Mumbai. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification published for the post Sports Quota in RRC-WR Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. 135 Vacancies in RRC-WR Notification for the post Station Master.
IBPS CRP Clerks IX Recruitment 2019
- CRP Clerks IX
Education Qualification :
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
Age Limit :
- (As on 01.09.2019): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and not later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Application Fee :
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows –
- Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
IBPS Clerk Notification 2019
How To Apply :
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Important Dates :
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online):17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2019/ January 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2020
- Online Examination – Main: 19.01.2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020
Important Link :