i khedut Portal Gujarat Form Online 2020 : ikhedut Online Araji ikhedut i portal. The Farmers who are interested can easily register on this portal for get benefits of Gujarat Government subsidy at www.ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Scheme Eligibility
- The pre-approval officer approves the applications.
- The Verification work is also fully documented after the site check / record-checking.
- Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Online Apply
- A Framer Resident of Gujarat can apply for the scheme.
- The farmer must have Aadhaar Card.
- A Farmer must have a Bank Account.
There are numerous Govt schemes are available on Ikhedut Portal. Here are the steps you have to follow for applying online:
Step by Step ikhedut Portal Application Registration.
First Step: ikhedut portal Open and Click Yojana Menu
Second Step: Scroll Page and tap Scheme(Yojana)
Third Step: It will show the list of schemes available for that department.
(There are full Details for This Scheme and You are take benefits.
forth Step ( how to apply)
- If you are a registered farmer then Select Yes and click on Proceed.
- Now click on Apply for New Application.
- It will show you a form.
- Fill that form and click on Submit
Now, You have successfully applied for Scheme from Gujarat Ikhedut Portal.
- Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Check Application Status or Re-print
- After applying online, you will get a notification on your mobile. if you want to check status or Re-print application follow these steps:
- First of all Visit the Official website of Ikhedut Portal: ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- Scroll down and click on link.
- Now Select your Scheme Type.Select the Application number or Receipt Number.
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Check Application Status or Re-print
After applying online, you will get a notification on your mobile. if you want to check status or Re-print application follow these steps:
First of all Visit the Official website of Ikhedut Portal: ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
Scroll down and click on link.
Now Select your Scheme Type.Select the Application number or Receipt Number.
Farmer Portal facilitates a single window solution to the farmers and stakeholders to disseminate the information about the Seed, Farm Machinery, Fertilizers, Farm Dealers
Following are Necessity Document for I Khedut yojna.
- 8 / A new original
- Bank pass book xerox or cancel check xerox
- Aadhar card xerox
- Caste Certificate xerox for a Scheduled Caste farmer only
- Attach these all documents and do signature on it and give it to the Gram Sevak.
At the right corner of the application you will see the Name of the farmer where write the name of the applicant. at the under the row write down your mobile number. The farmers should have to submit all the evidence required for registration in the scheme, it is compulsory. If the farmers didn’t submit the required evidence then your application will be rejected and registration must cancelled automatically. After applying application for the I Khedut yojna, will be able to buy it from a valid company dealer only. The Gram Sevak has to be deposited application with till date 7 after the online application made. The farmers who have availed subsidy of the equipment, will should not apply for the I Khedut yojna. Otherwise the farmers should be apply in I khedut yojna to the computer. The farmers who want to take that tool they should applying for the I khedut yojna. The Farmers who want more information regarding the I khedut scheme, take visit taluka panchayat khetiwadi branch or Gram Sevak.
Here we will discuss about an i khedut online registration form and kisan call centre toll free number. the scheme i khedut provides all the information related to agriculture by touched the finger prints.
i Khedut Yojana 2020 Application Form Date:
Online Application :- Some Various welfare schemes for the farmers implemented by various agencies like co-operative societies, agricultural boards, corporations, government institutes etc. ALl the schemes avail benefits to the farmers as easy way. i khedut allows get the benefits of the scheme to the farmers. The farmers who are applying for the i khedut scheme can take print and check status of the application.
Details about an agriculture :- The farmers can access the information regarding the dealers of pesticides, fertilisers, seeds etc. The Product and supplies information can be update by an dealers. Through the I khedut web portal, the farmers can check availability of products and price etc. By I khedut web portal, You can access details about various loans provided to farmers by different banks. At the i khedut web portal, list of the finance providers and their addresses can be accessed.
i Khedut Yojana 2021 Required Documents :
- Khedut Nondhni Patra No.
- 7-12, 8-A Khata No.
- Bank Seving Account No.
- Cheque No.
- Aadhar Card No.
- Ration Card No.
- Mobile No.
Last Date :: 30/4/2021