HPCL Recruitment For Various Posts Apply Online 2022 has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking gyanmahiti.com regularly to get the latest updates.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released notification for the 25 Manager Posts including Chief Manager / Deputy General Manager/Assistant Manager and others. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts from 14 March 2022 to 18 April 2022. Keep visiting GujaratRojgar.In for more jobs and study material updates.
Total Posts : 25 Posts
Posts Name & Vacancies :
- Chief Manager / Deputy General Manager – Engine -1
- Chief Manager / Deputy General Manager – Corrosion Research – 1
- Chief Manager / Deputy General Manager – Crude & Fuels Research – 1
- Chief Manager / Deputy General Manager Analytical – 2
- Assistant Manager / Manager – Petrochemicals & Polymers – 3
- Assistant Manager / Manager – Engine – 1
- Assistant Manager / Manager – Novel Separations – 2
- Assistant Manager / Manager – Catalyst Scale-up – 2
- Senior Officer – Petrochemicals & Polymers – 3
- Senior OfficerEngine – 3
- Senior Officer – Battery Research – 1
- Senior Officer – Novel Separations – 2
- Senior Officer – Resid Upgradation – 1
- Senior Officer – Crude & Fuels Research – 1
- Senior Officer – Analytical – 1
Educational Qualification : Read official Notification Before Apply This Jobs Post
Selection Process :
- The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Computer Based Test, Group Task, Personal interview etc.
- Placement / Posting :
- Initial posting/assignment is at HPCL Green R & D Centre at Bengaluru. The services thereafter will be transferable as per the requirement of the Corporation at any place in the country. These positions may involve working in shift duties. Selected candidates may also be posted / assigned to any of the subsidiaries/Joint Ventures or any department of Government of India in India or abroad.
Application Fees :
- The application fees are applicable to all positions.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + [email protected]% i.e ₹180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable).
- Payment Mode: Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking: On paying application fee online, the payment status will automatically change to “Your Transaction is successfully completed”, on successful receipt of fees.
Important Links :
Important Dates :
- Commencement of online application : 14th March 2022
- Last date of online application : 18th April 2022