How to register for Corona Vaccine in a Simple step through Co-WIN Vaccinator App
The government has said that registration for vaccination can be done through the Aarogya Setu app.
- Registration of vaccination from Health Bridge App
- Step information given on the app’s Twitter handle
- The date can be chosen as per convenience
There is a simple step information on the official Twitter handle of the Health Bridge app, by following which you can make an appointment for Corona vaccine.
This Mobile Application is currently meant for CoWIN Facility level users to perform following tasks as Vaccinator , Supervisors and Surveyors.
Go to This Official Portal :: https://www.cowin.gov.in/home
1) Beneficiary Registration: Based on identified priority group by Government of India, Beneficiary can be registered on the Application.
2) Beneficiary Verification: Beneficiary’s relevant details can be captured in encrypted form which can be utilised to ensure that vaccine is administered to relevant Beneficiary. This is applicable at the time of registration as well as vaccination.
3) Aadhaar Authentication: To ensure de-duplication , Beneficiary’s Aadhaar authentication can be done from the application in the form of OTP and Demographic Authentication. This is applicable at the time of registration or at the time of validation.
4) Vaccination Status: Based on dose schedule, vaccination status of Beneficiary can be updated from not vaccinated to partially vaccinated and partially vaccinated to vaccination completion.
5) Reporting of Adverse Event following Immunization:
AEFI – Adverse Event following Immunization can be reported from the application.
What we have sinned but, tell Kejriwal to give free injection, I will give: Harsh Sanghvi
A major decision by the government to close down education in colleges across the state amid the Koro crisis
‘Don’t give lectures from Delhi, come here and see the situation’, Sanjay Raut fires Union Minister
The second phase of corona vaccination has begun. Yesterday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi started it by vaccinating. Meanwhile, the government has said that registration for vaccination can be done through the Aarogya Setu App. There is a simple step information on the official Twitter handle of the Health Bridge app, by following which you can make an appointment for Corona vaccine.
To register, first go to the CoWin tab in the Health Bridge app. After tapping on Vaccinatio here, tap on Process.
You will then see the registration page. Here you have to click on Photo Register New. The app will then ask for your mobile number. To verify the number, the app will send an OTP to your mobile number which needs to be pasted.
After the number is verified, you have to type the type of ID, number and your full name. Then you have to fill up Gender and Age too. For example you can use driving license, Aadhaar card for photo ID proof.
If the person you are registering for is a Senior Citizen, click on the Submit button. If you are registering for a person with a serious illness (comorbidities), click Yes to ask, ‘Do you have any comorbidities (pre-existing medical conditions)’. People between the ages of 45 and 60 will have to carry a medical certificate when going for an appointment. Once registered, a confirmation message will be sent to the registered mobile number.
Account details will appear after the registration process. One person can connect to 4 other people connected to the mobile number entered earlier. You can also add other people’s information by clicking on ‘Add beneficiary’.
Below this you will also see a calendar icon ‘Schedule Vaccination’, click on it for an appointment.
Then comes the ‘Find Vaccination Center’ page. Now details like state, union territory, district, block and pincode have to be added. After adding all this information, click on the Find button.
A list of vaccination centers will appear at your location. You can choose any one of them and then see the date of vaccination available at this center. If the option of slots and dates is available then you can choose any one date as per your convenience. You can also select the next week’s date and then click on the ‘Book’ option.
- Registration on Co-WIN app / website
- You will get a message with location and date
- Go to the vaccine center and show the message
- Identity card will be verified
- Verification on Co-WIN app via OTP
- Vaccines will be given and data will be uploaded
- Message will be received for the second dose of vaccine
- Stay at the center for 30 minutes to check for side effects
Now the details of the Appointment Confirmation page booking will appear. If all the information is correct then you can click on ‘Confirm’ or make any change by clicking on ‘Back’.
Finally all the details will appear on an ‘Appointment Successful’ page. You can now download the vaccination details.