No need to tension if your Aadhar card is lost. You will now be able to get Aadhaar card again using registered mobile.
You can easily download mAadhaar using registered mobile from UIDAI’s official website. However mAadhaar requires that you have a mobile number registered. In addition, the email id needs to be registered.
Do not tension if Aadhar card is lost, Apply at home a second time
Follow these steps:
Preparation of new scheme: If you do not sell old debris in AC debris, the government will give good money
Unique bikes made by the youth of Gujarat cannot stop traffic police for fine
‘Vibrant’ Gujarat Government Focus on Investing in Government Book, These States Hot Favorite for Investors
What to do if a mobile number is not registered?
– If your mobile number is not registered with Aadhar card, you can also get Aadhaar card using any other number.
-UIDAI provides support for online recovery.
– Customers will have to give their current number when recovering online, so that One Time Password (OTP) can be sent in it.
Important Topic Of Post :
|what to do if aadhar card is stolen|
|lost aadhar card download|
|i lost my aadhar card enrollment number copy how to get it|
|i lost my aadhar card mobile number|
|duplicate aadhar card search by name|
|how to get lost aadhar card without mobile number|
|e aadhar card download|
|how to get aadhar card if lost without mobile number|
How to get Aadhar Card?
First of all, go to Aadhaar card’s official website uidai.gov.in and click on the option of Aadhaar Reprint.
– Fill in the Aadhaar number and other information. If the mobile number is from the registrar, fill in the currently used mobile number for verification.
– After giving all this information you have to pay online payment. A serial number will be filled as soon as payment is made.
– Your application will be submitted and your Aadhaar card will reach your address.
Charges will be as much as Rs. 50:
In order to reprint Aadhaar card, you have to pay Rs. 50 more for credit card, debit card, net banking and payment through UPI, after which your Aadhar card will reach your address.
ગુજરાતી માં માહિતી માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો