How To Add Your Home or Shop, Business Place In Google Map
Here are the simple steps to create a Google Map location.
- Open Map Maker – Google Maps
- In the top left, click Add New.
- Select Add a Place.
- Select the Satellite view and zoom in to the appropriate location.
- Drop the marker on top of the building where your place exists.
- From the drop-down menu, select a category. …
- Enter the name of the place. …
- Click Save.
Enter non-required information. You can add the following non-essential information about your place:Phone number – Tap the Phone text box, then type in your place’s phone number.
Website – Tap the Website text box, then enter the place’s website address.
Hours – Tap the Add hours box, select days of operation, and then add an open time and a close time by tapping SET OPEN AND CLOSE HOURS and selecting the correct times. Once you’ve added hours for at least one day of the week, you can add more hours for different days by tapping the ADD HOURS link.
Tap SEND. It’s in the top-right corner of the screen. Doing so will submit your request to Google. You should receive an email regarding whether or not your submission was accepted within two weeks.
On some Android phones, you’ll tap a paper plane-shaped icon in the top-right corner instead of SEND.