HDFC Credit Card: To get an HDFC credit card, you will need to share your identity card, passport, aadhaar card and some other documents including visiting a bank’s office to make it. You will be addressed which credit cards are available and how you can apply for them.
In how many days do I get HDFC credit card?
The time taken to receive the HDFC credit card depends on certain factors such as the status of the application, the status of relevant documents and the facilities available in the area of the bank’s establishment. Normally, you can get the credit card within 15 to 20 days if your documents are correct and application form status is fine.
What should be the salary for HDFC credit card?
HDFC Bank, especially for credit card application, requires a minimum salary for an applicant for credit card approval. The minimum salary criteria differ for different types of credit cards, for example, HDFC Regalia First Card may require you to have a minimum salary of ₹30,000 per month, while HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card requires only ₹15,000 per month may be required. It is better to check with HDFC Bank or check on their official website for the minimum balance required for the card of your interest.
It is worth noting that the minimum salary requirement is not the only criterion for credit card approval and the bank may look at credit score, past credit history and your profession along with other factors.
What are the documents required for HDFC Credit Card?
The following documents are required for a credit card in HDFC Bank:
- Application Form: Application form filled for the credit card.
- Identity proof: Any one certificate like Aadhaar card, magazine, driver license.
- Aayatra Patra: Some letter for your previous complaint like Patrika, Aadhaar Card.
- Work related documents: Certificates related to your work, such as a certificate from the journal.
- Income: any letter, cash statement, local letter as the requirement of the certificate.
- Address proof: document such as ration card, voter ID card, utility bills, passport, etc.
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive and the bank may ask for additional documents based on your specific situation. It’s always better to check with HDFC Bank or check their official website.
Tourist has a near death experience 😱 pic.twitter.com/kB45mMYL6i
— Oops That’s Deadly (@thatsinsane__) June 19, 2023
Which is the best HDFC Bank credit card?
It depends on the financial status of the individual and their usage pattern. HDFC Bank offers a range of credit cards, each designed to meet the different needs and spending habits of its customers. Here are some popular credit cards offered by HDFC Bank that you can consider
HDFC regalia first: This card offers exclusive privileges and benefits such as lounge access, golf course access and dining offers. This is a premium card and is good for people who travel frequently and eat out.
- HDFC Diners Club Black: This is a premium card and comes with exclusive offers, benefits and rewards like lounge access, discounts and more.
- HDFC Moneyback Credit Card: This is a good option for those looking for cashback rewards on their daily spends.
- HDFC Millennia Credit Card: This card is specially targeted towards young professionals and students. It offers a wide range of benefits like cashback, discounts, reward points and much more.
Ultimately, the best credit card for you will depend on your spending habits, credit history and financial goals. It is recommended that you compare the various options available, read the terms and conditions, and choose the card that best suits your needs.
How is the credit card limit made?
- Self-imposed limit: You should set a limit for yourself on your credit card based on your personal budget and financial position. This can help you avoid overspending and maintain good credit habits.
- Bank-imposed limit: Banks set your credit limit based on your creditworthiness, which is determined by factors such as your credit score, income and credit history. They may offer you a higher or lower limit than your self-imposed limit.
- Credit Utilization: Your credit utilization, which is the amount of credit you’ve used relative to your credit limit, also affects your credit limit. Low credit utilization can lead to higher credit limits over time.
Additionally, some banks also consider length of credit history, type of credit, and other factors while setting a credit limit.
How do I apply for HDFC Credit Card?
ANS – You can apply for HDFC credit card online on the bank’s website or by visiting the nearest branch. You will have to fill an application form and submit necessary documents like ID and income proof.
How do I check my HDFC Credit Card balance?
ANS – You can check your HDFC credit card balance by logging into the bank’s net banking portal or by calling the customer care number.