Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Exam 2024: The State Education Department of Gujarat has announced Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Exam 2024 for admission to class 6 in Gnanshakti Residential Schools, Gnanshakti Tribal Residential Schools, Rakshashakti Schools, and Model Schools, as well as the Chief Minister Gnanasetu Merit Scholarship Scheme, based on Common Entrance Test (CET) merit. The program will run from the academic session of 2023 to 2024. The State Examination Board has set the date for the Common Entrance Test (CET) for the 2024–2025 academic year. Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Scheme 2024 in the article given below.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Exam 2024 Overview
|Name of the Scholarship
|Gyan Sadhana Scholarship 2024
|Eligibility for Scholarship
|Students of Class-8
|Amount Available in Scholarship
|90,000/- ( for std 9 to 12)
|Last Date Of Application
To apply, the following Eligibility Criteria must be fulfilled:-
- Students must be permanent residents of the state of Gujarat.
- Students must be enrolled in classes IX to XII.
- Students must have at least 80 percent attendance in their classes.
- Students’ annual family income should not exceed Rs 1.2 lakh in rural areas and Rs 1.5 lakh in urban areas.
- Applicants must score good marks in their competitive examinations.
- The exam will have only multiple-choice question
- The exam will be of 120 marks and their duration is 1:30 Hrs
- The exam will be in English and Gujarati.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme 2024 Apply Online
- You will first have to visit the Gyan Sadhana website of the scholarship scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page with a lot of important notifications will open on your screen
- You have to now click on the option called Gyan Sadhna scholarship scheme
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Now you have to click on the option called Apply
- Enter your child’s unique ID and then you need to submit the application form accordingly.
- Upload all of the documents and click on the submit button.
- After uploading all of the details, you can click on the Report option and you can now download the application.
- Take a printout of the Nominal Roll and submit the in the O/o the District Educational Officer concerned.
- Two sets of Nominal Rolls attested by the Head of the Institution concerned. Application of each candidate attested by the Head of the Institution concerned (Attested copy of Caste and Medical Certificate in case of SC/ST/PH should be enclosed) with Original Challan.
Terms And Conditions
- The scholarship will be directly deposited in the student’s account. The scholarship amount will be paid based on 80 percent attendance of the students.
- If a student fails in any class during the course of classes 9 to 12 or drops out of school, and any serious action is taken against the student, the benefit of this scheme will cease.
- There are no application fees that you need to submit.
- Commissioner Of Schools
- Address: Block-9, 1 st floor, J.M.Bhavan, Old Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar
- Tel no: 079-23254014
- Other Office: 079-23254014
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertisement Date: 28/01/2024
- Apply online form start date: 29/01/2024
- Last date Gyan Sadhana Scholarship online form: 09/02/2024
- Exam Date Gyan Sadhana Scholarship : 30/03/2024
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme 2024 FAQs
How do I apply for the Gyan Sadhna scholarship scheme?
The students can visit the official website of the State examination board and click on the option called Apply to apply for this scheme.
What is the eligibility of the Gyan Sadhna scholarship scheme 2024?
If you want to be eligible for the scheme then you must have cleared your class 8 exam and you must be in the Gujarat state.
What are the financial benefits of the Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Scheme 2024?
Students of class 9th and 10th will be provided 20000 Rupees and students of class 11th and 12th will be provided 25000 Rupees.
What is the last date to apply for the Gyan Sadhana scholarship scheme?
The last date to apply for the scholarship scheme is 26 May 2023.
What is the examination date for the Gyan Sadhna scholarship scheme 2024?
The scholarship examination will be conducted on 11 June 2023.