Gujarat ST Buses : GSRTC Corporation operates government buses in Gujarat The full name of GSRTC is “Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation”. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) is a state-owned corporation that provides bus services in Gujarat, India and other states of India. GSRTC is headquartered in Gandhinagar and has more than 10,000 buses.
Gujarat ST Full details of Bus
Gujarat ST. Provides various bus services including regular, express and luxury bus services as well as bus services for school children and physically challenged people. Gujarat ST. The department also has a number of depots and workshops across the state for maintenance and repair of its buses. Apart from providing its regular bus services, GSRTC also offers online ticket booking, advance reservation of seats and mobile app for booking tickets.
GSRTC also runs good luxury buses that have additional features like reclining seats, footrests and onboard entertainment systems. Its buses are regularly maintained to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers. The corporation has a network of depots and workshops across the state to carry out maintenance and repair work of its buses. GSRTC also has a prescribed system for redressal of passenger complaints and grievances.
Bus Names by Section
GSRTC has 16 Divisions across Gujarat. All its divisions have different names written on the buses. The list of which is given below.
- The name ” Ashram ” is written on the bus of Ahmedabad division .
- Amreli division bus has “ Gir ” written on it.
- “ Narmada ” is written on the Bharuch division bus .
- ” Shetrunjay ” is written on the bus of Bhavnagar division .
- ” Kutch ” is written on the Bhuj division bus .
- ” Pavagarh ” is written on Godhra division bus .
- ” Sabar ” is written on the bus of Himmatnagar.
- “ Dwarka ” is written on Jamnagar Division bus .
- ” Somnath ” is written on the bus of Junagadh division .
- “ Modhera ” is written on the bus of Mehsana division .
- “ Amul ” is written on the bus of Nadiad division .
- ” Banas ” is written on the bus of Palanpur division .
- ” Saurashtra ” is written on Rajkot division bus .
- “ Suryanagari ” is written on the bus of Surat division .
- Vadodara Division bus has “ Vishvamitri ” written on it.
- “ Daman Ganga ” is written on the bus of Valsad division .
Thus there are 16 divisions of GSRTC in which the name is written on the glass in front of the bus depending on which division the bus belongs to.