Gujarat SET Exam notification
Gujarat SET exam Conducting by Maharaja sayajirao University of Baroda Vadodara. Now It’s conducting agency released a new notification for the eligibility test for lectureship and assistant professor. Gujarat State Eligibility Test is scheduled on last week of September 2019 in 23 subjects and all exam centres of this exam is in 6 cities.
Gujarat SET Exam notification:-
Gujarat State Eligibility 2019
The brief information for GSET 2019 is below :
Name of exam:- Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2019
- Starting of online application form:-second week of April 2019
- Last date to apply for GSET 2019: third week of May 2019
- Starting of application fees deposit: second week of April 2019
- Last date for pay application fees: third week of May 2019
- Gset Exam Admit card available from- first week prior to the exam
- Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2019: last week (30 Sep.) of September 2019
Declaration of the result:- November 2019
1. Starting of Fee Collection 4th November 2019
2. Last day for Fee Collection 30th November 2019
3. Starting of Online Registration 4th November 2019
4. Last day for Online Application Submission 30th November 2019
5. Date of Examination 29th December 2019
Gset exam 2019 eligibility Educational qualification
Aspiring candidates must have master’s degree or equivalent examination from recognized university or college.
All candidates should past their PG examination at least 55% and in case of ( 50% candidate belonging SC ST PH VH category)
Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying master’s degree final year examination and whose result is still not declared or candidates who qualified examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, these candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for the award of Lectureship eligibility only after they have passed their master’s degree examination or equivalent with prescribed eligible % of marks.
1. Read the notification carefully before fee payment and filing the online Application
2. Enter the category (Caste/PWD/NCL) and Post-graduation degree & subject
3. During examination, make entries in the OMR sheet (Answer sheet) correctly.
4. Candidates will be solely responsible for the wrong entries in the online application
form as well as in the OMR sheet (Answer sheet).
5. SEBC Candidates should ensure that the NCL (Non-creamy layer) Certificate is
6. The Reservation policy for SET examination is as per the Gujarat Govt. (Central
Government OBC certificate is not acceptable from the candidates belonging to
7. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THE PRINT OUT OF ONLINE
APPLICATION FORM, FEE RECEIPT OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS SHOULD
NOT BE SENT TO GUJARAT SET OFFICE, VADODARA, BEFORE THEY
QUALIFY IN GSET EXAMINATION.
8. In case a Candidate qualifies for the Gujarat SET Examination, it is mandatory for
him / her to submit the following documents at the time of document
verification. Hence it is an advice to a candidate to preserve all mentioned
a. Original Copies of
i. Online Application Form
ii. Fee payment receipt
iii. Examination Hall Ticket
b. Photo (Xerox) Copies of following Eligibility and Category related
i. Master’s Degree Certificates and Mark sheets of all years / semesters.
ii. Caste Certificate (for SC / ST / SEBC / General-EWS).
iii. Latest non creamy layer Certificate (for SEBC).
iv. Medical Certificate of Physically / Visually Handicapped issued by
competent authority (if Applicable).
Ph.D. degree holders whose Masters Level Examination has been completed by 19th September 1991 ( irrespective of the declaration of result) Shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks for appearing in this GSET exam however, candidates have appeared to the GSET in the subjects of their post-graduation only.
Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2019 examination fees
General category:- 800
SC ST category VH PH candidates:- 700
Gujarat State Eligibility Test centres for 2019 exam