GPSSB Panchayat Talati cum Mantri Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2021:- It has already discussed with you that the Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board has published the vacancies notification for the posts of the Gujarat Talati cum Mantri.
Gujarat Panchayat Bharti Various Exam Rules & Syllabus 2021 he Government of Gujarat hereby makes the following rules for regulating the method of Examination for recruitment to the different posts specified in Schedule 1 of the Gujarat Panchayats Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1998, falling under superior Panchayat Service (Class III), namely: Short title and application.
Download Gujarat Jr Clerk, Talati cum Mantri Exam Pattern 2021 pdf in the Gujarati Language
- Revenue Talati Question Paper Gujarati
- Kutch, Manaskantha, Jamnagar, Valsad, Dang, Surat, Junagadh, Amreli, Porbandar
- Gujarat Talati cum Mantri Model Paper Solution pdf
- Gujarat Talati cum Mantri and Female Health Worker Old Question Paper pdf
- Gujarati pdf for Gujarat Talati cum Mantri MPHW Sample Paper pdf
Talati cum Mantri Syllabus/Pattern:
- The Exam Paper will consist of a total of 100 questions
- Questions of Objective type
- The Exam Paper will be comprised
- Various questions from below sections
- Definitions – In these rules, unless the context otherwise requires. – (a) “Act” means the Gujarat Panchayats Act, 1993; (b) “Annexure” means an annexure appended to these rules: (c) “Board” means the Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection Board constituted under section 235 of the Act: (d) “Candidate” means a person who fulfills the eligibility criteria. as specified in the recruitment rules of the post concerned: (e) “Development Commissioner” means office of the Development Commissioner, Gujarat State; (1 “Examination” means the examination prescribed under these rules: (g) “Government” means the Government of Gujarat: (h) “Panchayat Service – means the Panchayat service as constituted under section 227 of the Act.
- The candidate who possesses the requisite educational qualification, other qualification and requirements for the appointment to the posts. as specified in Appendix A and Appendix B appended to these rules, prescribed under the relevant recruitment rules shall be eligible for admission to the Examination.
- General Awareness & General Knowledge- 50 marks
- Gujarati Grammar & Sahity- 20 marks
- English Grammar- 20 marks
- General Mathematics- 10 marks