Gujarat Assembly Election Result 2022, The two phases of the Gujarat Assembly Elections 2022 ended on December 5 The first phase of the election was held on December 1 and the second phase was held on December 5 The results of both phases are scheduled to be declared tomorrow, 8 December. Although the ruling BJP party is facing two formidable rivals in the form of the Congress and the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), the odds seem to favor the saffron party.
Gujarat Election 2022 Overview
|Name of the Election||Gujarat Assembly Election 2022|
|Name of the State||Gujarat|
|Tenure of Assembly||5 Years|
|Current CM of Gujarat||Bhupendra Patel|
|Seats Needed for Majority||92|
Gujarat Election 2022 Date
As of now, there is no final date that has been released for the Gujarat Election 2022. But as per the estimations and the details coming from different sources, it is most likely that the elections should take place by the end of this year that is by December 2022.
|Official Notification of Gujarat Election 2022||To be announced|
|Last Date of Nomination Filling||To be announced|
|Last Date of Nomination Withdrawal||To be announced|
|Date of Gujarat Election 2022||To be announced|
|Date of Gujarat Election Result 2022||To be announced|
Gujarat Election 2022 Party List
In the last elections of the year 2017, BJP faced its major competitor Congress. But this year, there is another challenge in front of the dominating BJP party. In the Gujarat Elections 2022, BJP will have to face two major parties Congress and Aam Aadmi Party. Of course, there will be also many other small parties participating in the election about whom details will be revealed in the upcoming months.
- Bharatiya Janata Party (ભારતીય જનતા પાર્ટી)
- Indian National Congress (ભારતીય કોંગ્રેસ પાર્ટી)
- Aam Aadmi Party (આમ આદમી પાર્ટી)
- Bharatiya Tribal Party (ભારતીય ટ્રાયબલ પાર્ટી)
- All India Majlis-e-Ittehadaul Muslimeen
- Garvi Gujarat Party (ગરવી ગુજરાત પાર્ટી)
Gujarat Election 2022 Seats
All the parties participating in the Gujarat Elections 2022 will have to fight for 182 seats. In the Gujarat Elections 2017, BJP turned out to be a winner and managed to conquer a maximum of 99 seats while Congress also gave a strong challenge and covered 77 seats. The remaining 6 seats went to the independent party and other parties.
Gujarat Election 2022 Voter List
Currently, only speculations are being made about different details about the election. The Voter List should be out in the coming few months or when the final dates of the elections will be released. In the meantime, the candidates can check out whether their name is on the list on not by following this particular method.
- Step – 1 First, Gujarat Voters have to visit the Official Website of CEO Gujarat by : Clicking Here.
- Step – 2 On this page, first select your District and then select Name or EPIC No to begin the process to find your name in the Voter List.
- Step – 3 After selecting one of the option given above, users have to provide the necessary details as asked on the page like Correct Name, Age, Gender or correct Epic Number.
- Step – 4 After entering all the details correctly, click on the Search button.
You will soon get to know whether your name is there on the Gujarat Election 2022 Voter List or not. If you do not have your name on the list even after you have registered for it, then you can get in touch with the executives available on the Helpline number by dialing 1950 from your phone.
Gujarat Election 2022 Opinion Poll
As of now, there are several speculations taking place as a number of events are happening lately. While the face of the upcoming member from the BJP is not finalized yet, there are also many rumours regarding the members who will be participating from other parties, mainly Congress.
Last year, one of the major leaders Ahmed Patel took his last breath due to a Covid infection and this was a major loss for Congress. Again, this year, another major personality Hardik Patel resigned from Congress and it is still not sure about which party he would join.
According to the latest events, one of the major Patidar leaders, Naresh Patel is also all set to enter the election grounds as he mentioned that he will announce by the end of this month which party he will be joining.
It is quite hard to mention the opinions polls as of now and you may have to wait for the elections to start to get a crisp idea of what is happening and what shall be the future of Gujarat politics after the 2022 election.
Full list Of Constituencies going To Polls In Gujarat Elections 2022
- Wankaner (Morbi) – Jitendrabhai Kantilal Somani (BJP) vs Mohammed aved Pirzada (Congress) vs Vikram Sorani (AAP)
- Rajkot East (Rajkot) – Udaykumar Prabhatbhai Kangad (BJP) vs Indranil Rajguru (Congress) vs Rahul Bhuva (AAP)
- Rajkot West (Rajkot) – Dr. Darshita Paras Shah (BJP) vs Mansikhbhai Jadavbhai Kalariya (Congress) vs Dinesh Joshi (AAP)
- Rajkot South (Rajkot) – Rameshbhai Virajibhai Tilara (BJP) vs Hiteshbhai M. Vora (Congress) vs Shivlal Barasia (AAP)
- Rajkot Rural (SC) (Rajkot) – Bhanuben Manoharbhai Babaria (BJP) vs Sureshbhai Karshanbhai Bathvar (Congress) vs Vashram Sagathiya (AAP)
- Jasdan (Rajkot) – Kunwarjibhai Mohanbhai Bavaliya (BJP) vs Bholabhai Bhikhabhai Gohil (Congress) vs Tejas Gajipara (AAP)
- Gondal (Rajkot) – Gitaba Jayrajsinh Jadeja (BJP) vs Yatish Desai (Congress) vs Nimisha Khunt (AAP)
- Jetpur (Rajkot) – Jayeshbhai Vithalbhai Radadiya (BJP) vs Deepakbhai Keshavlal Vekariya (Congress) vs Rohit Bhuva (AAP)
- Dhoraji (Rajkot) – Mahendrabhai Padaliya (BJP)
- Kalavad (SC) (Jamnagar) – Meghajibhai Amrabhai Chavda (BJP) vs Pravin Muchhadiya (Congress) vs Dr. Jignesh Solanki (AAP)
- Jamnagar Rural (Jamnagar) – Raghavjibhai Hansrajbhai Patel (BJP) vs Jivan Kumbharvadiya (Congress) vs Prakash Donga (AAP)
- Jamnagar North (Jamnagar) – Rivaba Ravindrasinh Jadeja (BJP) vs Bipendrasinh Chatursinh Jadeja (Congress) vs Karsanbhai Karmur (AAP)
- Jamnagar South (Jamnagar) – Divyesh Ranchhodbhai Akbari (BJP) vs Manoj Kathiria (Congress) vs Vishal Tyagi (AAP)
- Jamjodhpur (Jamnagar) – Chimanbhai Dharmshibhai Bokheria (BJP) vs Chirag Kalaria (Congress) vs Hemant Khava (AAP)
- Khambhalia (Devbhumi Dwarka) – Mulubhai Bera (BJP) vs Vikram Arjanbhai Madam (Congress) vs Isudan Gadhvi (AAP)
- Dwarka (Devbhumi Dwarka) – Pabudha Viramabha Manek (BJP) vs Malubhai Kandoria (Congress) vs Nakum Lakhmanbhai Boghabhai (AAP)
- Porbandar (Porbandar) – Babubhai Bhimabhai Bokheriya (BJP) vs Arjun Modhwadiya (Congress) vs Jeevan Jungi (AAP)
- Kutiyana (Porbandar) – Dheliben Maldebhai Odedara (BJP) vs Nathabhai bhurabhai Odedara (Congress) vs Bhimabhai Danabhai Makvana (AAP)
- Manavadar (Junagadh) – Javaharbhai Pethajibhai Chavda (BJP) vs Arvindbhai Jinabhai Ladani (Congress) vs Karsanbapu Bhadrak (AAP)
- Junagadh (Junagadh) – Sanjaybhai Krushnadas Koradia (BJP) vs Bikhabhai Galabhai Joshi (Congress) vs Chetan Gajera (AAP)
- Visavadar (Junagadh) – Harshadbhai Krushnadas Koradia (BJP) vs Karsanbhai Narainbhai Vaddoriay (Congress) vs Bhupat Bhayani (AAP)
- Abdasa (Kachchh) – Pradyumansinh Mahipatsinh Jadeja (BJP) vs Mamadbhai Jung Jat (Congress) vs Vasant Valjibhai Khetani (AAP)
- Mandvi (Kachchh) – Anirudh Bhailal Dave (BJP) vs Rajendersingh Jadeja (Congress) vs Kailash Gadhvi (AAP)
- Bhuj (Kachchh) – Keshavlal Shivdasbhai Patel (BJP) vs Arjanbhai Bhudia (Congress) vs Rajesh Pandoriya (AAP)
- Anjar (Kachchh) – Trikambhai Bijalbhai Chhanga (BJP) vs Rameshbhai S. Dangar (Congress) vs Arjan Rabari (AAP)
- Gandhidham (SC) (Kachchh) – Maltiben Kishorbhai Maheshvari (BJP) vs Bharat V. Solanki (Congress) vs BT Maheshwari (AAP)
- Rapar (Kachchh) – Virendrasinh Bahadur Singh Jadeja (BJP) vs Bacchubhai Arethiya (Congress) vs Ambabhai Patel (AAP)
- Dasada (SC) (Kachchh) – Parshottambhai Khngarbhai Parmar (BJP) vs Naushad Solanki (Congress) vs Arvind Solanki (AAP)
- Limbdi (Surendranagar) – Kirtisinh Jitubha Rana (BJP) vs Kalpana Karamsibhai Makwana (Congress) vs Mayur Sakariya (AAP)
- Wadhwan (Surendranagar) – Jignaben Sanjaybhai Pandya (BJP) vs Tarun Gadhvi (Congress) vs Hitesh Patel Bajrang (AAP)
- Chotila (Surendranagar) – Shamjibhai Bhimjibhai Chauhan (BJP) vs Rutvikbhai Lavji Makwana (Congress) vs Raju Karpada (AAP)
- Dhrangadhra (Surendranagar) – Prakashbhai Purshottambhai Varmora (BJP) vs Chhattarsinh Gunjariya (Congress) vs Vagjibhai Patel (AAP)
- Morbi (Morbi) – Kantilal Shivlal Amrutiya (BJP) vs Jayanti Jerajbhai Patel (Congress) vs Pankaj Ransariya (AAP)
- Tankara (Morbi) – Durlabhjibhai Harkhjibhai Dethariya (BJP) vs Lalit Kagathara (Congress) vs Sanjay Bhatasna (AAP)
- Dediapada (ST) (Narmada) – Hitesh Devji Vasava (BJP) vs Jermaben Sukhlal Vasava (Congress) vs Chaitar Vasava (AAP)
- Jambusar (Bharuch) – Devkishordas Sadhu (DK Swami) (BJP) vs Sanjay Solanki (Congress) vs Sajid Rehan (AAP)
- Vagra (Bharuch) – Arunsinh Ajitsinh Rana (BJP) vs Sulemanbhai Musabhai Patel (Congress) vs Jayraj Singh (AAP)
- Jhagadia (ST) (Bharuch) – Riteshbhai Ramanbhai Vasava (BJP) vs Fatehsinh Amanbhai Vasava (Congress) vs Urmila Bhagat (AAP)
- Bharuch (Bharuch) – Rameshbhai Narandas Mistri (BJP) vs Jaykantbhai B Patel (Congress) vs Manharbhai Parmar (AAP)
- Ankleshwar (Bharuch) – Ishwarsinh Thakorbhai Patel (BJP) vs Vijaysinh Thakurbhai Patel (Congress) vs Ankur Patel (AAP)
- Olpad (Surat) – Mukeshbhai Jinabhai Patel (BJP) vs Darshankumar Amrutlal Nayak (Congress) vs Dharmik Malaviya (AAP)
- Mangrol (ST) (Surat) – Ganpatbhai Vestabhai Vasava (BJP) vs Babubhai Vaja (Congress) vs Snehal Vasava (AAP)
- Mandvi (ST) (Surat) – Kuvarjibhai Narshibhai Halpati (BJP) vs Anandbhai Chaudhari (Congress) vs Saynaben Gamit (AAP)
- Kamrej (Surat) – Prafulbhai Panseria (BJP) vs Nileshkumar Mansukhbhai Kumbhani (Congress) vs Ram Dhaduk (AAP)
- Surat East (Surat) – Arvindbhai Rana (BJP) vs Aslam Cyclewala (Congress)
- Surat North (Surat) – Kantibhai Himmatbhai Ballar (BJP) vs Ashokbhai V Patel (Congress) vs Mahendra Navadiya (AAP)
- Varachha Road (Surat) – Kishorbhai Kanani (BJP) vs Prafulbhai Chhaganbhai Togadiya (Congress) vs Alpesh Kathiriya (AAP)
- Karanj (Surat) -Pravinbhai Manjibhai Ghoghari (BJP) vs Bharti Prakash Patel (Congress) vs Manoj Sorathiya (AAP)
- Limbayat (Surat) – Snagitaben Patil (BJP) vs Gopalbhai Devidas Patil (Congress) vs Pankaj Tayde (AAP)
- Udhna (Surat) – Manubhai Mohanbhai Patel (BJP) vs Dhansukh B Rajput (Congress) vs Mahendra Patil (AAP)
- Majura (Surat) – Harsh Rameshbhai Sanghvi (BJP) vs Balwant Shantilal Jain (Congress) vs PVS Sarma (AAP)
- Katargam (Surat) – Vinodbhai Amrishbhai Mordiya (BJP) vs Kalpesh Harjivanbhai Variya (Congress) vs Gopal Italia (AAP)
- Surat West (Surat) – Purneshbhai Ishwarlal Modi (BJP) vs Sanjay Rameshchandra Patwa (Congress) vs Moxesh Sanghvi (AAP)
- Choryasi (Surat) – Sandeep Desai (BJP) vs Kantilalbhai Nanubhai Patel (Congress) vs Prakashbhai Contractor (AAP)
- Bardoli (SC) (Surat) – Ishwarbhai Ramanbhai Parmar (BJP) vs Pannaben Anilbhai Patel (Congress) vs Rajendra Solanki (AAP)
- Keshod (Junagadh) – Devabhai Punjabhai Malam (BJP) vs Hirabhai Arjanbhai Jotava (Congress) vs Ramjibhai Chudasma (AAP)
- Mangrol (Junagadh) – Bhagwanjibhai Kargathiya (BJP) vs Babubhai Vaja (Congress) vs Piyush Parmar (AAP)
- Somnath (Gir Somnath) – Mansinh Meramanbhai Parmar (BJP) vs Vimal Chudasma (Congress) vs Jagmal Vala (AAP)
- Talala (Gir Somnath) – Bhagwanbhai Dhanabhai Barad (BJP) vs Mansinh Dodiya (Congress) vs Devender Solanki (AAP)
- Kodinar (SC) (Gir Somnath) – Pradyuman Vaja (BJP) vs Mahesh Makwana (Congress) vs Valjibhai Makwana (AAP)
- Una (Gir Somnath) – Kalubhai Chanabhai Rathod (BJP) vs Punjabhai Vansh (Congress) vs Sejalben Khunt (AAP)
- Dhari (Amreli) – Jaysukhbhai Vallabhbhai Kakadiya (BJP) vs Dr. Kirti Borisagar (Congress) vs Kantibhai Satasiya (AAP)
- Amreli (Amreli) – Kaushikbhai Kantibhai Vekariya (BJP) vs Paresh Dhanani (Congress) vs Ravi Dhanani (AAP)
- Lathi (Amreli) – Janakbhai Punabhai Talaviya (BJP) vs Virjibhai Thummar (Congress) vs Jaysukhbhai Detroja (AAP)
- Savarkundla (Amreli) – Mahesh Kashwala (BJP) vs Pratap Dudhat (Congress) vs Bharat Nakrani (AAP)
- Rajula (Amreli) – Hirabhai Odhavajibhai Solanki (BJP) vs Ambrish Der (Congress) vs Bharatbhai Baldaniya (AAP)
- Mahuva (Bhavnagar) – Shivabhai Jerambhai Gohil (BJP) vs Kanubhai Kalsaria (Congress) vs Ashok Joliya (AAP)
- Talaja (Bhavnagar) – Gautambhai Gopabhai Chauhan (BJP) vs Kanubhai Baraiya (Congress) vs Laluben Narsibhai Chauhan (AAP)
- Gariadhar (Bhavnagar) – Keshubhai Hirjibhai Nakrani (BJP) vs Divyesh Manubhai Chavda (Congress) vs Sudhir Vaghani (AAP)
- Palitana (Bhavnagar) – Bhikhabhai Rajivbhai Baraiya (BJP) vs Rathod Pravinbhai Jinabhai (Congress) vs Dr ZP Kheni (AAP)
- Bhavnagar Rural (Bhavnagar) – Parshotambhai Odhavjibhai Solanki (BJP) vs Revatsinh Gohil (Congress) vs Khumansinh Gohil (AAP)
- Bhavnagar East (Bhavnagar) – Sejal Rajiv Kumar Pandya (BJP) vs Baldev Majibhai Solanki (Congress) vs Hamir Rathod (AAP)
- Bhavnagar West (Bhavnagar) – Jitendra Shavjibhai Vaghani (BJP) vs Kishorsinh Kumbhaji Gohil (Congress) vs Raju Solanki (AAP)
- Gadhada (SC) (Botad) – Shambhuprasadji Baldevdas Tundiya (BJP) vs Jagdishbhai Motibhai Chavda (Congress) vs Ramesh Parmar (AAP)
- Botad (Botad) – Ghanshyambhai Pragjibhai Virani (BJP) vs Manhar Patel (Congress) vs Umesh Makwana (AAP)
- Nandod (ST) (Narmada) – Darsnaben Deshmukh (BJP) vs Haresh Vasava (Congress) vs Praful Vasava (AAP)
- Mahuva (ST) (Surat) – Mohanbhai Dhanjibhai Dhodiya (BJP) vs Hemangini Dipakkumar Garasiya (Congress) vs Kunjan Patel Dhodiya (AAP)
- Vyara (ST) (Tapi) – Mohanbhai Ghedabhai Kokni (BJP) vs Punabhai Dhedabhai Gamit (Congress) vs Bipin Choudhary (AAP)
- Nizar (ST) (Tapi) – Jayrambhai Chemabhai Gamit (BJP) vs Sunilbhai Ratanjibhai Gamit (Congress) vs Arvind Gamit (AAP)
- Dangs (ST) (Dangs) – Vijaybhai Rameshbhai Patel (BJP) vs Mukeshbhai Chandarbhai Patel (Congress) vs Sunil Gamit (AAP)
- Jalalpore (Navsari) -Rameshbhai Chhotubhai Patel (BJP) vs Ranjitbhai Dahyabhai Panchal (Congress) vs Pradeepkumar Mishra (AAP)
- Navsari (Navsari) – Rakesh Gunvantray Desai (BJP) vs Deepak Baroh (Congress) vs Upesh Patel (AAP)
- Gandevi (ST) (Navsari) – Nareshbhai Maganbhai Patel (BJP) vs Ashokbhai Lallubhai Patel (Congress) vs Pankaj L. Patel (AAP)
- Vansda (ST) (Navsari) – Piyushkumar Kantilal Patel (BJP) vs Anantkumar Hasmukhbhai Patel (Congress) vs Pankaj Patel (AAP)
- Dharampur (ST) (Valsad) – Arvindbhai Chhotubhai Patel (BJP) vs Kishanbhai Vestabhai Patel (Congress) vs
- Valsad (Valsad) – Bharatbhai Kikubhai Patel (BJP) vs Kamlkumar Shantilal Patel (Congress)
- Pardi (Valsad) – Kanubhai Mohanlal Desai (BJP) vs Jaishri Patel (Congress) vs Kamlesh Patel (AAP)
- Kaprada (ST) (Valsad) – Jitubhai Harjibhai Chaudhry (BJP) vs Vasantbhai Barjulbhai Patel (Congress) vs Jayendrabhai Gavit (AAP)
- Umbergaon (ST) (Valsad) – Ramanlal Nanubhai Patkar (BJP) vs Nareshbhai Vajirbhai Valvi (Congress) vs Ashok Mohnabhai Patel (AAP)
Gujarat Elections 2022 Exits Polls
India Todya Live Poll Gujarat : Click Here
The battle for power in Gujarat is going to be intense. On one hand, Congress is working hard to gain power after 22 years, on the other hand, the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) wants to retain the power of last two decades. The Gujarat Assembly Election 2017 opinion polls from various agencies have predicted that the ruling BJP will win a little over 100 seats in the state, which is way below its target of 150. The Congress, on the other hand, is likely to make significant gains, but not enough to capture power in the state.
|પરિણામ જોવા માટે||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
Gujarat Election ABP C-voter Exit Polls 2022 Live : ગુજરાતમાં ગત વિધાનસભા ચૂંટણીના પરિણામ
Gujarat Election: ગુજરાતમાં 2017ની વિધાનસભા ચૂંટણીમાં ભાજપે 182માંથી 99 બેઠકો જીતીને સરકાર બનાવી હતી. કોંગ્રેસે 77 બેઠકો જીતી હતી.
|કેટલા ટાકા મતદાન થયું||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|ABP Asmita લાઈવ જોવા||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|Zee News લાઈવ જોવા||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
Gujarat Election 2022 Result
Currently, the dates of the Gujarat Legislative Assembly Election 2022 are not finalized yet. It has been just outlined that the elections should happen by December 2022. So, if it is so, then the results should be out by the end of January 2023 or February 2023. Also, it will entirely depend upon the number of phases in which the elections will get conducted.
By now, most of the details are just updates of whatever events are taking place. The actual details should come out as the election date approaches.
દિલ્હી MCD પરિણામ LIVE જાણો
|AajTak Live||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|Zee News Live||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|ABP News Live||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|R Bharat Live Live||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
Gujarat Election 2022 Date?
Gujarat CM Name?
Gujarat Election 2022 Total Seat?