- Those students who belong to SC/ST category and whose Parents / Guardian having annual income up to Rs.2,50,000/- per year or below are eligible for Scholarship.
- Students get 100% tuition fees.
- Vidya Lakshmi Portal provides single window for Students to access information about various loan schemes provided by banks and make applications for Educational Loans.
- If you want to apply for education loan on Vidya Lakshmi portal, you must register on portal. Please provide essential details as mentioned in registration form.
- Name- Please enter student name as per 10th class marksheet or as per the marksheet attached with your loan application
- Mobile Number- Enter a valid mobile number. Student can provide mobile number of parent/guardian
- Email ID- Enter a valid email ID. Email ID will not be allowed to change. All necessary communications will be sent on this email ID.
Required Documents :
Chemical engineering is a branch of engineering that applies physical sciences (physics and chemistry), life sciences (microbiology and biochemistry), together with applied mathematics and economics to produce, transform, transport, and properly use chemicals, materials and energy. A chemical engineer designs large-scale processes that convert chemicals, raw materials, living cells, microorganisms and energy into useful forms and products.
Chemical engineers are involved in many aspects of plant design and operation, including safety and hazard assessments, process design and analysis, control engineering, chemical reaction engineering, construction specification and operating instructions.